Sin free burgers and sausages

3rd red day Ruthy! Go you!! should be easier with the loverly sausages in the house! ha ha

Ive just eaten 4, god i feel sick now lol! Oh i need a green day now!

I just had 1 of the pork and chilli grills for my HE B. It was actually really nice, I will try some of the sausages tomorrow as well.

I am going to cook some grills and some sausages to bring to WI on thursday for everyone to try and then hopefully our leader will arrange a group order so that I don't have to order 8 packs next time! LOL. Our group leader isn't very proactive unfortunately so I will have to lead her there! ha ha

x
Steph

Im going to try and persuade my local butcher to make some.....worth ago even if i save £6.99 postage!

Looks like I'll be ordering some then! Going to split the order with a friend tho so it wont be too bad and my bloke has agreed to try them too, he wasn't so sure about the bowyers ones before he tasted them, thinking because I could eat them on a diet they would taste rubbish, but i think he loves them more than I do now!

I live in Nottingham and there is a fab butcher near me that does syn free burgers and sausages. There are quite a few online that do home deivery although I have not tried any of them. There great for bbq's. If we have a summer this year!!

yeh the batchers in the market near me in newcastle upon tyne sells and i went on friday and got some and 1 of each of the different burgers they do to try at 79p each thought it was good had 1 for lunch and omg i loved it think ill be filling freezer with them, but they said they sell really well best think they did was start making them and it was his wife who was doing sw that made him and its gone from ther heheh x

Back