SINS HELP

On day three of plan been having green days so far. I have only had a total of 6 sins so far in the 3 days, for the low fat marge have been having on my bread. Should i be trying to have more... not been avoiding them but have not needed to include any in my meals so far. I'm not well today and struggling to eat as was been sick this morning. I think i have a bug:cry:. so maybe today i should use up some of these sins to help feel better... any ideas?

Its always a good idea to use up your syns just so that you don't end up with a gain when you suddenly increase them to the appropriate amount. Also, when you find your weight loss stalling, you're left with nothing to reduce your syns to in order to jumpstart your weight loss again.

Having said that I rarely have up to 10 syns a day because what I do use covers everything I need for the day. So I guess what I'm trying to say is do what works for you and what feels natural. I wouldn't force down something just to use up my syns... Maybe save them up for a meal out or something so that way you're using your syns but not unnecessarily.

Well i've only been doing SW since Monday from books I got last year, i'm trying to stay somewhere around the middle at about 10 a day. I think i'm going to have to start doing whatever Honeyoc is doing, brilliant weight losses !!

If you are struggling using your syns then how about using full fat margarine to up your syns instead of the low fat marg? one way of upping them methinks

Back