Siobhan's weight loss journey - fat to fabulous!

thats what I'm going to have, but trying to hold out till after 5! xx

Day three almost done woohoo!! And glad to say i've not slipped up once :) xx

Siobhan89 said:
Day three almost done woohoo!! And glad to say i've not slipped up once :) xx

Well done hun x ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks guys! :) xx

Day 4 and I woke up with no hunger at all really?! Just having my first shake of the day - vanilla. Would probably have it again as it's not bad (better than the strawberry any day!) but chocolate definitely my favourite so far :) hope today goes as well as yesterday! Hope everyone has a good day and good luck with any weigh ins :) xx

Day 4 almost done & dusted :) had to get in touch with my cdc though to swap some of my soups or else i'm going to end up making myself sick with the spicy tomato one! ordered far too many thinking it was a safe option (10 to be exact) - bad idea coz im getting bored! so luckily she's sending her husband over tomorrow with a few different things :) if i could live off the chocolate shakes then i would but i would probably get sick of them too after a while! haha can't wait to start introducing bars in week 3! Anyway just watched The Notebook and had a bath so i'm now having my last shake of the day wrapped up in my housecoat....it's the simple things in life eh? ;) xx

Day 5 bring it on! :D xx

Siobhan89 said:
Day 5 bring it on! :D xx

Well done hunni, I take it your getting the buzz now? Lol xx

rugger bugger said:
Well done hunni, I take it your getting the buzz now? Lol xx

Yeh I'm feeling good! How are u today? Xx

Siobhan89 said:
Yeh I'm feeling good! How are u today? Xx

Yeah I'm good too, was a bit flat yesterday but for no real reason, but off to renew my gym membership in a bit and looking forward to a good session in there this afternoon. X x

rugger bugger said:
Yeah I'm good too, was a bit flat yesterday but for no real reason, but off to renew my gym membership in a bit and looking forward to a good session in there this afternoon. X x

Good for u! I've been told not to exercise for the first 2 weeks but thinking about takin up swimming and jogging with the sis week 3 onwards! :) xx

I must admit last week I found myself dizzy if I did anything strenuous whilst working, but this week I feel much better and ready for it, I'm prepared it might cause the scales to stall, so I'm going to make sure I've measured everything xx

rugger bugger said:
I must admit last week I found myself dizzy if I did anything strenuous whilst working, but this week I feel much better and ready for it, I'm prepared it might cause the scales to stall, so I'm going to make sure I've measured everything xx

Yeh exactly cause you could be losing it in inches instead :) you're doing great tho! I felt light headed on wed night in work but just made sure i was downing the water! Xx

Well almost at the end of day 5!! Resisted temptation when I went food shopping with my mum earlier! Free samples of smoky BBQ ribs! Didn't touch it! Woohoo! although I did have a sneaky peek on the scales this morning even though I shouldnt have! But tbh it gave me the determination to resist eating anything today!! So suppose it wasn't that bad after all ;) really tired n cold today can't wait to get home from work tonight and go to bed! Xx

princess_cj said:
Oooh and what did the sneaky peak on the scales reveal? X

A loss of 8lbs in 4 days :D xx

Yes, very well done! Xx

Thanks! Hope it's double figures by Monday :) xx

Back