Siobhan's weight loss journey - fat to fabulous!

Ahh that's great! I'd be surprised if you didn't lose a couple more over the weekend but it's still a great loss even if you don't!

princess_cj said:
Ahh that's great! I'd be surprised if you didn't lose a couple more over the weekend but it's still a great loss even if you don't!

I know I'm chuffed! Would have taken me 3-4 wks on Scottish slimmers to lose that amount so to do it in that amount of time I'm happy with :) xx

Well halfway through day 6 :) just had my 2nd pack - potato n leek soup. Absolutely vile! Even worse than spicy tomato! Yuckkk! Kept a wee chocolate shake for later so looking forward to that! Xx

Siobhan89 said:
Well halfway through day 6 :) just had my 2nd pack - potato n leek soup. Absolutely vile! Even worse than spicy tomato! Yuckkk! Kept a wee chocolate shake for later so looking forward to that! Xx

Really? I liked that one lol x only really get the choc shakes now tho I love them x

Rkmriddell said:
Really? I liked that one lol x only really get the choc shakes now tho I love them x

Yeh it left a funny after taste :( was expecting it to be a lot nicer! Yeh I love the choc shakes I've ordered 8 for next week! And 4 choc tetras and 2 choc orange shakes (can you tell I like chocolate? Hehe) gonna have a shot at cinnamon and apple porridge tomorrow not sure how that will go down as I've never had porridge ever! Lol xx

Siobhan89 said:
Yeh it left a funny after taste :( was expecting it to be a lot nicer! Yeh I love the choc shakes I've ordered 8 for next week! And 4 choc tetras and 2 choc orange shakes (can you tell I like chocolate? Hehe) gonna have a shot at cinnamon and apple porridge tomorrow not sure how that will go down as I've never had porridge ever! Lol xx

I just love them as hot choc to warm me up lol. I like the porridge but blend it first! X

Rkmriddell said:
I just love them as hot choc to warm me up lol. I like the porridge but blend it first! X

Yeh I'll need to try them hot! Thanks I hope I like it :) I'm just really missing my diet juice! Xx

Well day 7 is here! Tried the cinnamon n apple porridge this morning and shocked to say I quite liked it!! Feelin terrible now tho head is pounding and hunger pains starting and feeling sluggish :( need to power through! First weigh in in the morning :) xx

Siobhan89 said:
Well day 7 is here! Tried the cinnamon n apple porridge this morning and shocked to say I quite liked it!! Feelin terrible now tho head is pounding and hunger pains starting and feeling sluggish :( need to power through! First weigh in in the morning :) xx

Stick with jt plenty of water. Will be worth it when you WI tomorrow x

Rkmriddell said:
Stick with jt plenty of water. Will be worth it when you WI tomorrow x

Thanks! Yeh my head feels better now I'm at the 2.5litre stage :) just got a bunged up tummy! :( hopefully get something for it later tho xx

Siobhan89 said:
Thanks! Yeh my head feels better now I'm at the 2.5litre stage :) just got a bunged up tummy! :( hopefully get something for it later tho xx

Nothing worse :( get something and then take Fybogel morning and night seems to be making a real difference for me x

Thanks I will try that! :) xx

Well day 7 just about complete :) really tired today & not been feeling 100% but took some senokot earlier so hopefully it helps by the morning! Looking forward to my first weigh in tomorrow morning :) xx

It has a little bit but still not 100% may take another 2 tonight if I still feel this way and then start the fybogel like u recommended! :) currently waiting patiently for my CDC to arrive! xx

Well just had my first weigh in and chuffed to say I've lost 10lbs!! :D yayyyy xx

Well done! S you must be delighted. X

Back