Siobhan's weight loss journey - fat to fabulous!

I am! Makes this week so worthwhile :) xx

Siobhan89 said:
I am! Makes this week so worthwhile :) xx

Yep it does, well done :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Zest for Life said:
Yep it does, well done :) x

Thank you! Hopin I can reach the stone stage by next week woohoo xx

Rkmriddell said:
Fantastic result well done x

Thank you! Gd luck with your WI later xx

Well just had a banana shake for the first time - yuck! Glad I only ordered one and at least I know now that I don't like it! Lol xx

I don't mind the banana, it's the fruits of the forest I struggle with.

Oh and I'm certain you will pass the 1 stone mark tomorrow.

RB xx

I don't mind the banana, it's the fruits of the forest I struggle with.

Oh and I'm certain you will pass the 1 stone mark tomorrow.

RB xx

Oh i haven't tried that one yet! good luck with your weigh in tomorrow also! :) xx

Day 8 done and dusted :) yeeha! Now I think it's bedtime :) been so tired the past few days! Night night xx

Siobhan89 said:
Day 8 done and dusted :) yeeha! Now I think it's bedtime :) been so tired the past few days! Night night xx

Well done siobhan what An amazing result, I really can't wait to start next week!

Newtocd said:
Well done siobhan what An amazing result, I really can't wait to start next week!

Thank you! Week one is the toughest they say but it really is worth it when u see the result at the end of it :) just need to keep focused and remember why you're doing it :) xx

Rkmriddell said:
Good luck for WI today x

I had it yday lost 10 pounds :) x

Well onto day 9 feeling ok today been a bit headachey the past few days but seems to pass when I've drunk at least 1.5l of water! Went food shopping with my mum today n she also went to Greggs to order a platter of sandwiches for my cousins hen night on Saturday! Ahhh was torture! Won't be able to have my 3rd pack til after work at 9pm hope I cope ok as been tempted a lot today to eat protein! Not sure if it's coz I'm hungry or just for the sake of it? Hmmm xx

Siobhan89 said:
Well onto day 9 feeling ok today been a bit headachey the past few days but seems to pass when I've drunk at least 1.5l of water! Went food shopping with my mum today n she also went to Greggs to order a platter of sandwiches for my cousins hen night on Saturday! Ahhh was torture! Won't be able to have my 3rd pack til after work at 9pm hope I cope ok as been tempted a lot today to eat protein! Not sure if it's coz I'm hungry or just for the sake of it? Hmmm xx

If your not sure id say it's for the sake of it. Seeing and smelling nice things is awful for making us think we're hungry x

Rkmriddell said:
If your not sure id say it's for the sake of it. Seeing and smelling nice things is awful for making us think we're hungry x

Yeh it's absolute torture! Lol gonna just keep on drinking my water til 9! Xx

Siobhan89 said:
Well just had a banana shake for the first time - yuck! Glad I only ordered one and at least I know now that I don't like it! Lol xx

Banana is lush! Lol

Zest for Life said:
Banana is lush! Lol

Oh me no likey! Lol xx

Ooft 3rd day in a row with these headaches! Can't understand why when I'm drinking plenty of water hmmm! Powering through work must admit its quite hard espesh working in Asda n ur department is the bakery! Roll on 9 for my last pack of the day! :) xx

Back