Siobhan's weight loss journey - fat to fabulous!

Siobhan89 said:
Aww thanks Lea that's really nice of u! I suppose I should be thinking that my posts may be helping others like yourself even if I don't think they do. Sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself and feel a bit silly lol I sometimes talk a load of old rubbish too n then think who wants to read that?! Haha! I shall pop by your diary n show my support too! :) xx

Yr post was v much appreciated and the short jeans bit made me giggle I also talk alot of pap but oh well I like my pap and it's what goes on in my head so I'm afraid the rambling rubbish posts will continue from me as this site helps me loads I swear it's why I can stick on this diet x anyways will catch up soon love lea x

Hello I've been on this side of the forum for ages and I do read ppl diaries often but never post. :) yours is one I read. Hope your feeling better now? Well done on your loss & keep posting x

*Shanny* said:
Hello I've been on this side of the forum for ages and I do read ppl diaries often but never post. :) yours is one I read. Hope your feeling better now? Well done on your loss & keep posting x

hey :) aww thank u I didn't realise so many people read my posts! Maybe I should consider sticking around then coz if they are helping u all then it's great :) xx

Siobhan89 said:
Think I'm gonna take a break from this site for now, really peeing me off. Good luck with your journeys & I may be back soon! x

Oh Siobhan dont leave you are helpful and supportive towards a lot of us on here! I am really sorry if my posts or my diary might be adding to you feeling pee'd off seeing as i am constantly on/off plan i know its not easy to read when ur hungry or craving food!

I am hardly posting myself atm because of everything going on social events etc.. Hope I havent annoyed u xx

katywoo87 said:
Oh Siobhan dont leave you are helpful and supportive towards a lot of us on here! I am really sorry if my posts or my diary might be adding to you feeling pee'd off seeing as i am constantly on/off plan i know its not easy to read when ur hungry or craving food!

I am hardly posting myself atm because of everything going on social events etc.. Hope I havent annoyed u xx

No no u haven't annoyed me at all :) I just sometimes get days were I'm fed up with the diet, cravings, hunger etc but it's no ones fault on here at all. I think I'll stick around then coz I like knowing the fact that I'm helping others even if I feel helpless lol xx

Siobhan89 said:
No no u haven't annoyed me at all :) I just sometimes get days were I'm fed up with the diet, cravings, hunger etc but it's no ones fault on here at all. I think I'll stick around then coz I like knowing the fact that I'm helping others even if I feel helpless lol xx

Oh good i got worried! You havent got long now til your holiday so just keep that in mind its only a few weeks away you'll be slimmer, happier and more confident plus u'l have some time off plan to drink and eat which u deserve! Def stick around the replies show u are a great support to people xx

Let us know if there's anything we can do to help you stay on track. And just keep reminding yourself how well you've done and how far you've come. I keep looking back at my 'fat' pictures when I was 16st and that motivates me. I just keep thinking I don't want to go back to that.

katywoo87 said:
Oh good i got worried! You havent got long now til your holiday so just keep that in mind its only a few weeks away you'll be slimmer, happier and more confident plus u'l have some time off plan to drink and eat which u deserve! Def stick around the replies show u are a great support to people xx

No don't be silly hun :) you've been a great support to me on here aswell as a lot of others too! Yeh defo it's just mind over matter with me at times just need to remain positive, I think my last 2 WI's and my chocolate slip up on Monday have just knocked me slightly but I would never be this weight right now on any other diet so I'm over the moon xx

p220157 said:
Let us know if there's anything we can do to help you stay on track. And just keep reminding yourself how well you've done and how far you've come. I keep looking back at my 'fat' pictures when I was 16st and that motivates me. I just keep thinking I don't want to go back to that.

Thanks Alison :) you're right I have came a long way in just 3/4 months, never want to look back or have to go through dieting again to be the size i am now lol thanks for your support xx

Ok I've decided to stick around, I'm genuinely touched by everyone asking me to stay on here and keep posting! I need to face the fact that I'm gonna have gd and bad days and that cravings and hunger come as a package. It will be a battle to get the last 2 stone off but it's a battle I'm fighting to win :) thank you so much for all your support and hope you all continue to enjoy my posts or find them helpful xx

Siobhan89 said:
Ok I've decided to stick around, I'm genuinely touched by everyone asking me to stay on here and keep posting! I need to face the fact that I'm gonna have gd and bad days and that cravings and hunger come as a package. It will be a battle to get the last 2 stone off but it's a battle I'm fighting to win :) thank you so much for all your support and hope you all continue to enjoy my posts or find them helpful xx

Yaaay happy to hear that!! Xx

So 100% so far today feeling a lot brighter and focused today! Been out shopping and bought some bits for holiday, just the rest of my underwear to buy now! Got measured again in la senza and I've came down a back size so now a 36 dd but she said i will prob be a smaller cup in other places as their bras are small made so I'm prob around a d or c in other places. Anyway treated myself to 2 nice bras from there (buy one get one free! Woohoo!) glad I'm finally getting organised.

Really hoping for around a 3lb loss tomorrow at WI to take me into single figures in the 13s! Fingers & toes crossed ;) hope u all are having a nice weekend and are staying strong xx

What time is your WI tomorrow hun? Hope you do well and get the number you want.

What time is your WI tomorrow hun? Hope you do well and get the number you want.

it's usually between 12 and 1, just depends what time my CDC arrives as she's mobile and a bit of a gab! ;) lol xx

Well good luck. And let us know how you get on.

Lost 2lbs this week, pretty happy about it :) step 3 for 2 weeks now before holiday I'm a little apprehensive about it but looking forward to it at the same time :) had weetabix (no shredded wheat in the house) and a bar so far feel stuffed! Today will be the last time I see my CDC til my holiday as she's on holiday next week so will see her when I'm back! Oh I'm scared lol xx

You'll be fine. And you'll soon be on hols enjoying the sunshine. I'm very jel!

p220157 said:
You'll be fine. And you'll soon be on hols enjoying the sunshine. I'm very jel!

I know I can't wait! :) xx

Hey hey Hows it going? Your hol must be coming up :D still jel as I have to wait 9weeks yet lol xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back