Siobhan's weight loss journey - fat to fabulous!

LeaE said:
Omg brilliant revenge ha ga ha I feel great for u so can't imagine how good u felt super dooper that u had this totally brilliant ha ha ha sod him hey x

It felt good :) hehe need to find myself a hot man! xx

Siobhan89 said:
It felt good :) hehe need to find myself a hot man! xx

Oh just to let u in on a secret ! They're all mostly immature idiot !!!!!! Being single has alot of untold benefits !!!!!!! However If u are going to divulge in the male population I strongly reccommend the treat them mean keep them keen perspective seem to work a treat on the simpletons lol

Ha ha. Lea is so right there. It definitely works a treat and shows them who's boss!

Haha love it Lea! I think I might enjoy the single life a little longer :p but yeh defo treat them mean ;) xx

Oh my mum has those new oykos Greek yoghurts in the fridge it was a toss up between one of them and a ski mousse but the mousse had less calories lol! xx
oh which did u have? i love greek yogurts lol (no encouraging you to eat off plan of course) :)

*Shanny* said:
oh which did u have? i love greek yogurts lol (no encouraging you to eat off plan of course) :)

I had the strawberry one it was quite nice but just reminded me of a muller corner but a little thicker xx

LazarusD said:
:O women! I'm a mans man ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Haha I knew that! :p *straight men are all numpties... That better? ;) lol xx

Siobhan89 said:
Haha I knew that! :p *straight men are all numpties... That better? ;) lol xx

Ok will agree with that but obviously I'm only speaking from experience xxxxx lol

Too easy to keep eating on this step, I've blew it lol my heads in holiday mode oh dear :( need to snap back into it for the next week or I'll end up puttin a few pounds on before I even go away :( boo!! I'm such a failure lol xx

Can't remember if you said you do any exercise hun but is that something you could fit in. It might help with the weight loss and plus I go if I'm out walking/jogging I'm not snacking.

Yeh I think I'll need to do a triathlon after last night :O being very gd the rest of the week now! Might try n fit in a few exercise DVD workouts too xx

So yeh was at a 40th birthday party last night wasn't drinking but did have some buffet... Not good. Mum was talking to a woman we know at the party and she said to her that I was looking well, mum said yeh shes lost over 3 stone n then she said to my mum that all I had to do now was build up my confidence! Some people just make u laugh don't they? xx

Siobhan89 said:
So yeh was at a 40th birthday party last night wasn't drinking but did have some buffet... Not good. Mum was talking to a woman we know at the party and she said to her that I was looking well, mum said yeh shes lost over 3 stone n then she said to my mum that all I had to do now was build up my confidence! Some people just make u laugh don't they? xx

Aahhh hunny don't u listen yr a pretty skinny amazing lass x x hope u had a good night out love x and just chill and don't feel so guilty all the time exercise a bit and enjoy yr holiday then jump back on when yr back to shift what u put on x u work all year for yr holiday so enjoy xxxx ps have u seen my weigh in whooopppp I made it to the 13s lol

LeaE said:
Aahhh hunny don't u listen yr a pretty skinny amazing lass x x hope u had a good night out love x and just chill and don't feel so guilty all the time exercise a bit and enjoy yr holiday then jump back on when yr back to shift what u put on x u work all year for yr holiday so enjoy xxxx ps have u seen my weigh in whooopppp I made it to the 13s lol

Oh well done!! Thanks hun :) it's terrible how guilty u can feel for eating silly things like yoghurt & a cupcake lol but you're right I work too hard for my hols not to enjoy them to the fullest! xx

Well if my scales are correct I've lost 1lb! Happy with that so I'm now 13st 9lbs xx

After being off plan, and I mean WAY off since tuesday I'm dreading my CDC getting here in 30 mins!!
But it was a holiday for my brother's b-day, so had to go!
We'll see what the scales say I guess!xx

ChrissyRiley said:
After being off plan, and I mean WAY off since tuesday I'm dreading my CDC getting here in 30 mins!!
But it was a holiday for my brother's b-day, so had to go!
We'll see what the scales say I guess!xx

Just get back on the wagon again! :) I had a few yoghurts throughout the week and on sat I had a little nibble at a party buffet (4 bits of chicken pakora, 1 slice pizza and a cupcake) but I've lost 1lb this week so I'm grateful for that! Holiday next week though so this week leading up shall be a real test! Lol xx

Back