Siobhan's weight loss journey - fat to fabulous!

LazarusD said:
I went to Toby Carvery yesterday lol :) have a great holiday gun :D x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hope u enjoyed! :) thank u ;) xx

Haha I did obv my plate looked nothing like it uses to look but it was nice to eat out x

LazarusD said:
Haha I did obv my plate looked nothing like it uses to look but it was nice to eat out x

Yeh defo! Better to feel 'normal' like everyone else and have a plate of food lol xx

About to start reading 50 shades of grey let's see what all the fuss is about...

Diet wise I haven't been 100% :O I know I'm a bad girl lol totm is due so I'm blaming that ;) and yes it's the chocolate causing me to be naughty lol xx

I hopped on the 50 shades of smut band wagon lol!
Wishing I hadn't to be honest xx

ChrissyRiley said:
I hopped on the 50 shades of smut band wagon lol!
Wishing I hadn't to be honest xx

Why? X

I just found it really annoying, they'd start a really good storyline and then go and ruin it by throwing in sex lol xx

Hope you are ok Siobhan?? Sorry i havent been on here much or very supportive! You might even be on hol now? Anyway i hope ur ok and have an amazing holiday!! Catch up with u soon hun x

Hey hun, not sure when you're back from your hols. But hope you had a wicked time. xx

Hey everyone :) I'm home (booooo!) had an amazing holiday though!! Feel like I've put on a stone (exaggeration?!...) but I'm sure I'll lose it as quickly as I gained it :p hope ur all gd!!? I don't officially start cd til Monday but I can't wait lol go away in 3 weeks again do need to regain control before then. Anyways off to bed been a long day travelling & I've came back with the cold and a sore throat (I know who comes bk from Zante & 47degree heat with the cold?! Lol) abso knackered!!! Catch up with u all soon, I've missed it here night night xxx

Hope you've caught up on your sleep. Glad you had a good time and fingers crossed the scales aren't too mean. x

Starting back tomorrow after around 3 weeks in total off plan let's hope the scales haven't climbed up too much!! Looking forward to seeing my CDC too xx

LazarusD said:
Hey hey did you have an Awesmazing holiday? :D I'm on 4 week countdown lol x

Hey :D yeh it was brill thanks! Just looking forward to goin away in 2 weeks time again hehe Oooh are u gettin excited now? :D xx

Haha yes def I haven't had any time off work since my assistant got married in feb and left me lol :) skinny holidays are the best aswell haha x sif your on your second hol before I've had my 1 lol

LazarusD said:
Haha yes def I haven't had any time off work since my assistant got married in feb and left me lol :) skinny holidays are the best aswell haha x sif your on your second hol before I've had my 1 lol

Aww u will enjoy it even more now :) xx

Ok so I've put on 6lbs in 3 weeks... Not disastrous really! Started back on step 2 today so should hopefully lose they 6lbs or close to it thus week fingers crossed!! Xx

Day 2 back on plan finding it relatively easy which I'm thankful for but then again I did start bk on step 2! Only thing i'm findin hard is keeping up the water intake. Not been right since I come bk from Zante been waking up in the mornings covered in sweat :( (prob all the alcohol coming out my system! Lol) but looking forward to feeling less bloated xx

Snap. I'm day 2 of restart as well. But finding it tough. Think it's cos I've started exercising now. So might have to consider SS+

p220157 said:
Snap. I'm day 2 of restart as well. But finding it tough. Think it's cos I've started exercising now. So might have to consider SS+

Yeh defo SS+ u don't want to be running on empty :) hope it gets easier for u! Xx

Back