Siobhan's weight loss journey - fat to fabulous!

little-e said:
Hey hun how was ur hol! I'm ONLY just back on day one after my hol (in July oppsy) how u doin :) x

Hey chick :) my hol was brill thanks! Go away again in 2 weeks tho but I started bk on step 2 on Monday it's a bit hard gettin bk into it but I need to lose the weight I put on on hol before I go away again n then just try n do as little damage as possible for the week I'm away! Lol then just get crackin to lose the rest of what i wanna lose when I'm home :) how was ur hol? :) how u finding it bk on plan? xx

Just thought I'd pop in and let u know I'm still alive and on CD (all be it a bit loosely!) lol ended up havin 4 vodkas n diet coke last night at my friends bday night and made a sandwich when I got home. Suppose it's not disastrous but still naughty! Had a sneaky peek on the scales also and they've came down too so all is gd! A lot of ppl noticing my weight loss now which is really nice. My friends gf commented on it after seeing my holiday pics on fb and she's only met me once so I found that really touching :) a few ppl have not been directly commenting to me tho which I find odd? Anyone else found that? A woman I know said to my friend that she didn't want to keep telling me how well I was looking incase she was offending me! Lol anyway hope ur all having a gd day n bein strong :) xx

Just had weigh in n lost 5 of the 6lbs I put on on holiday :) and my inches are down from what they were before I went on holiday so I'm so chuffed!! Xx

Hmmm tumbleweed.........

Haha! Hi Siobhan! Thats fabulous....I'd be so happy with that!

I'm Niki - I'm on day 6 and I have to tell you, I came on the forum whilst I was trying to decide whether to do CDP (I have to admit, I was a doubtful!) and your diary and pics were one of the ones that inspired me to do it! So thank you SOOOO much! Six days in and my size 16 clothes are fitting properly and I'm really full of energy and so positive! All in less than a week!

I will continue to read your diary with interest! I have started one of my own so I can hopefully inspire someone else, just how I have been inspired by so many people on here! xxxxxx

Well done Siobhan! Only 6lbs from your holiday is ace! I gained 6lbs just by being a very bad girl for 5 days LOL!xx

Congratulations! Keep it up Siobhan wish I could lose that in one week!

What's the plan are you 100% SSing now til your next holiday?

Nikie said:
Haha! Hi Siobhan! Thats fabulous....I'd be so happy with that!

I'm Niki - I'm on day 6 and I have to tell you, I came on the forum whilst I was trying to decide whether to do CDP (I have to admit, I was a doubtful!) and your diary and pics were one of the ones that inspired me to do it! So thank you SOOOO much! Six days in and my size 16 clothes are fitting properly and I'm really full of energy and so positive! All in less than a week!

I will continue to read your diary with interest! I have started one of my own so I can hopefully inspire someone else, just how I have been inspired by so many people on here! xxxxxx

Hi Niki that's really nice :) its so nice to hear I've inspired ppl! This diet is hard graft and trying at times but it's so bloody worth it! I look at old pics n I cringe n get tearful to think that was me! But if I've inspired just u with my journey then it's still worth it! :) how are u finding it? Just think within a month u'll be feelin even better! xx

ChrissyRiley said:
Well done Siobhan! Only 6lbs from your holiday is ace! I gained 6lbs just by being a very bad girl for 5 days LOL!xx

Thank u! I'm more surprised that my inches are smaller even tho I'm 1lb heavier :) metabolism must have kick started itself after my wee break xx

p220157 said:
Congratulations! Keep it up Siobhan wish I could lose that in one week!

What's the plan are you 100% SSing now til your next holiday?

Thank u! I'm still on step 2 til I go away so tryin to be as good as poss! Then when I come back I'll be straight back to step 2 again and hopefully get the last of this weight gone for good! I have vowed never to go back lol xx

I am doing great Siobhan......feeling very positive at the moment! This forum is keeping me going! (Although I'm not getting a lot of work done, oops!)

Nikie said:
I am doing great Siobhan......feeling very positive at the moment! This forum is keeping me going! (Although I'm not getting a lot of work done, oops!)

Yeh this forum is a god send! Kept me goin through the tough days :) xx

Hey siobhan, how you getting on?

p220157 said:
Hey siobhan, how you getting on?

I wish I could say I've been 100% the past few days but I haven't! Oops. Need to try n be extra good the rest of this week before I go away on holiday! xx

Well hope you have a fab holiday and manage to be good till then. It is hard tho.

p220157 said:
Well hope you have a fab holiday and manage to be good till then. It is hard tho.

Yeh it really is! I'm still in holiday mode so I think when I'm back I'll just be focused til the rest of this weight is gone lol xx

Makes sense. I've been lucky in a way cos haven't had any holidays booked or that many social events. They're just too much of a temptation on CD.

p220157 said:
Makes sense. I've been lucky in a way cos haven't had any holidays booked or that many social events. They're just too much of a temptation on CD.

Yeh they defo are lol well done on ur loss today! Xx

Thought I'd post a wee pic of me on holiday :)

image-131547628.jpg

Back