SITC giving JUDDD a go

Caroline_Louise said:
Its on the shopping list!

I was on bbs good food website last night for ideas, not sensible on a DD-my tum was seriously growly by the end!
But i am going to make a lush soup for todays ID, carrot and coriander only 112cals per bowl!

So you have IDs? Can you give me an idea of how your JUDDD week goes with regards to UDs, DDs and IDs. Mine is Monday,wed,Fri-DD
Tue, Thur, Sat and Sun-UD
Am I supposed to have IDs? Confused now!

sliminthecity said:
So you have IDs? Can you give me an idea of how your JUDDD week goes with regards to UDs, DDs and IDs. Mine is Monday,wed,Fri-DD
Tue, Thur, Sat and Sun-UD
Am I supposed to have IDs? Confused now!

Am only doing an ID (my 1st one) today as i am swappig over my days. By which i mean today should be up and fri/sun down but am out both thise days so just made sense to swap. I'll be aiming for 1000cals today which is half my UD alowance. U def don't need them hun, they are just a useful thing if uve got social stuff coming up or whatever. Have u seen my diary? Got all my food and how i do my days in there honey xx

Woohoo a lovely UD today :)
Just had 2 eggs fried in olive oil and a latte for breakfast- actually feel stuffed!

Thinking a nice feta, olive and cous cous salad for lunch( was craving this big time yesterday!) and no idea what dinner will be yet.

I feel like breaking into a rendition of 'Food Glorious Food' from Oliver! :)

Happy JUDDDing everyone.

DD almost over thank feck as I'm STRVING- had a days work today and been in the go since 6.30 am maybe that's why it's been so difficult today!

Early bed for me.....

How's everyone else?

sliminthecity said:
DD almost over thank feck as I'm STRVING- had a days work today and been in the go since 6.30 am maybe that's why it's been so difficult today!

Early bed for me.....

How's everyone else?

Early to bed here too, SITC.

Off to dream about bacon sandwiches ... ;)

P x

Just put roughly what I've eaten info MFP-1070 ish cals! Yikes. Cream
Crackers, spreading cheese and scone and jam=calorific!

Guess today became an ID?

Sneaky peak on the scales today after yesterday's ID and they are down from last Tues :) if they stay the same now until official WI I will be delighted :)

UD today and looking forward to it immensely. My menu for today looks something like this-

Bf- 2 eggs scrambled, slice wholemeal toast
Glass OJ
Strawberry muller rice

Lunch-chicken rocket salad with feta, olives, toms and pepper.
Strawberries and grapes.
Tbsp peanut butter.

Dinner- lasagne

Had some jelly beans and those sour dummy sweet type things. Sore teeth now!

Last edited:
Another UD Sunday. I woke up at 5 am and ended up raiding the cupboards and having crackers and cheese spread! Bf has just gone out to buy us rolls and sausage so I'm
Gonna have that with a fried egg. Yum yum yum.

Lunch today will be out with cousins, no idea where we are going yet but im craving chicken fajita nachos from TGIs, they are totally unhealthy but I do
LOVE them and quite fancy washing them down with a strawberry daiquiri :) will leave it to my cousins to decide though....

Dinner will probably be yesterday's left over lasagne and I'll prob make butternut squash chips and salad to have with it.

That's about a billion calories then I'd say! I'm tempted to jump on the scales right now to see if my weight is up after yesterday's up day but I'm also a bit scared too :/

Well ended up not weighing today as forgot about it and had my breakfast which was a very calorific roll with square sausage and egg with lots of ketchup. Weighing after that would have be a bad idea. It's more of a surprise if I wait until Tuesday anyway :)

So lunch was at TGIs and 3 of us shared the chicken fajita nachos which weren't actually very nice as they were quite gold and the cheese wasn't properly melted. Then I had loaded potato skins as I was still quite full from breakfast. Had a large strawb daiquiri which is a meal in itself!! Yummy though.... Off to MFP to see the damage lol

Your up day sounds soooo good love me a strawberry daiquiri :) its my bday in a few weeks and can't wait for an Up weekend!!! X

Wow.... According to MFP I have just over 200 cals left today( although I am truly stuffed and prob won't be eating much for dinner anyways! )

Off for a wee cat nap as I'm shattered....:)

Maybe get a wee kettlebell session in when I wake up.

starkissedx said:
Your up day sounds soooo good love me a strawberry daiquiri :) its my bday in a few weeks and can't wait for an Up weekend!!! X

The straw daiquiri was the best part, let down with the food tbh. If you sign upto tgi website then give you a cocktail or free dessert or something as a birthday treat :)

I too had a disappointing Mexican that I had so been looking forward to. Went to a new burrito place. It was bland and soggy ;o( I've made better myself!

No cocktails at this place to make up for it sadly.

halfangelhalftart said:
I too had a disappointing Mexican that I had so been looking forward to. Went to a new burrito place. It was bland and soggy ;o( I've made better myself!

No cocktails at this place to make up for it sadly.

Aw it's rubbish isn't it when you've really been looking forward to something and it's a total disappointment! I'm annoyed that I didn't send the food back but hey ho I need to learn to be more assertive sometimes! In a way it's maybe a good thing as I won't rush back there in a hurry!

Well ended my UD with low fat rice pudding with a bit of strawberry jam in it and then had 3 crackers with cheese spread. Oh and dinner was lasagne with a nice salad- guessing I'm over my cals by about 500( possibly more )
Looking forward to my DD tomorrow, yay :)

sliminthecity said:
The straw daiquiri was the best part, let down with the food tbh. If you sign upto tgi website then give you a cocktail or free dessert or something as a birthday treat :)

Oh thanks for that tip I didn't know that! I like tgis although on every die iv been on (ww, sw etc) it's like total noooooo go!!! So it's great on judd being allowed it woo :)

X

Morning JUDDERS :)

Well no work for me today so I'll be out handing cvs to schools again! Working tomorrow and Wed thankfully.

My official WI is tomorrow but I've had a wee peek today after yesterday's UD as was interested to see what the scales would say after a weekend of UDs! I'm 0.75 of a lb up on last weeks official WI( although haven't 'been' this morning) so hopefully I will lose that plus another lb or so to give me another loss :) I think its do-able. Means I need to stick rigidly to my DD cals though which i didn't manage to do last Monday!

As usual will hang off and have my DD cals for dinner tonight, I'm thinking chicken with butternut squash chips and salad- will calculate cals later to double check.

How's everyone else doing? I'm totally excited for WI tomorrow( that'll be me on week 2 so I'll be back to the JUDDD calculator to adjust my cals :) )

Back