SITC's diary

sliminthecity said:
Day23

Had a lovely omelette for my breakfast with a tiny bit of cottage cheese, onions and pepper. Yum! Had a mug if bouillon to wash it down.

Going to do my kettlebells fast fat burn DVD now( it's only 10 mins!) really wanna start toning! Kettlebells are amazing for toning too :)

Plans today are tidy up, take dog and walk and then for a bath( we only have a shower so we take him to this dog grooming place and give him a shampoo and condition then blow dry him and add some doggy aftershave lol he stinks as has been rolling around in mud all week!) then need to apply for jobs and then just having a relaxing night in with bf.phew, busy wee day!!

Sounds like a good day.
I've been in work since 7 :( finish at 7pm, then off to see American Pie tonight. And then got 3 days off!!! Can't bloody wait lol xx

Bf was talking about going to see American last night so I may do that over the weekend too!

Excellent, enjoy your time off :)

Well i just did my 10 min DVD and man am I exhausted! Im so unfit for a 28 year old! Used a 7.5 kg weight but had to stop for a few breathers! It can only get easier lol aiming to do 3 sessions a week plus my usual dog walking!

Anyway enough chat best get the house work started!

I need to get my kettle bells out!!! They are def being part of my new regime!!! Do you find that DVD good..... COuld you send me the name of it please??

X

I'm on the kettleworx set too and I love it, but really don't think I could cope with that yet, would just fall over!!

15 lost : 52 to goal

Deezer said:
I need to get my kettle bells out!!! They are def being part of my new regime!!! Do you find that DVD good..... COuld you send me the name of it please??

X

Hi, it's a set of DVDs I have called kertleworx- there are 3, 20 min workouts targeting different areas - core, resistance and cardio. With the set, I got 2 additional DVDs that are 10 mins each but very tough! Fast abs and fast fat burn( the one I did today)

You should check out the website I think you can buy the DVDs separately as the set was pricey but I swear by them :)
I've lost major inches with them in the past. Now just need to stick with the diet and exercise this time round!

fizzyfluff said:
I'm on the kettleworx set too and I love it, but really don't think I could cope with that yet, would just fall over!!

Hi, yeah I'm 3 weeks in and only just felt ready to introduce exercise again. I did find it very challenging and had to sit out a few sets! Hoping it will get easier as my strength increases.

What weight of bell do you use?

Deezer said:

X

sliminthecity said:
Hi, it's a set of DVDs I have called kertleworx- there are 3, 20 min workouts targeting different areas - core, resistance and cardio. With the set, I got 2 additional DVDs that are 10 mins each but very tough! Fast abs and fast fat burn( the one I did today)

You should check out the website I think you can buy the DVDs separately as the set was pricey but I swear by them :)
I've lost major inches with them in the past. Now just need to stick with the diet and exercise this time round!

Kettleworx is meant to be amazeballs! Keep an eye on eBay, and also web sites like ideal world and amazon and stuff cos they have deals on xx

Ha no idea, it's a red one! I'm going to say 5- and that's either lbs or kgs lol. Will check when I can peel myself outa bed (nightshirt last night)

There's a kettlebell thread in the health and fitness forum bit, they sometimes give voucher codes for discounts on them, think the set was going for around £35 recently- I paid about £80!!!

I got mine from QVC yonks ago lol yeah would defo think you
Could get them cheaper on eBay or something :)

The thing I love about it is that you only need to do it for 20 mins 3 times a week to get good inch loss! I'll work towards that but gonna just do the 10 min ones in the meantime! I'm just very lazy tbh :)

fizzyfluff said:
Ha no idea, it's a red one! I'm going to say 5- and that's either lbs or kgs lol. Will check when I can peel myself outa bed (nightshirt last night)

There's a kettlebell thread in the health and fitness forum bit, they sometimes give voucher codes for discounts on them, think the set was going for around £35 recently- I paid about £80!!!

Oh is there I will need to
Have a look at it then :) offft I paid about £50 I think( was a while ago) plus I had to
Buy a kettlebell and eventually another when the first one became too light! Not cheap but worth it.

Deezer said:
Offf to amazon!!!! : ) X

Good stuff :) let me know if you manage to get one. Think there are a few other good kettlebells DVDs out there too but I've only ever tried kettleworx!

What weight of kettlebell do you use?

Day 24

Well went to cinema to see American pie last night- was very funny!

Woke up today and OMG my thighs, butt, shoulders and biceps are in agony!! Could hardly walk to the bathroom lol

Day 24

Well went to cinema to see American pie last night- was very funny!

Woke up today and OMG my thighs, butt, shoulders and biceps are in agony!! Could hardly walk to the bathroom lol

How you feeling now any better?

It hurts to breath lol the more I move about the better( although it still hurts!) it's when I sit down and get back up that's the killer lol
It'll be worth in when I have buns of steel lol

So just been online checking the menu for dinner tonight( its bf's sister's bday) it's an Italian. The chicken and fish dishes are all smothered in creamy/tomatoey sauce!

Think i'll go with the safe option of chicken or king prawn caesar (sp?!) salad with dressing on the side( which I won't eat!)

Off work tomorrow so a wee glass or two of red would be nice but I shall resist!

I've had a hazelnut shake this am so leaves me a pack for lunch and I'll have the other around 5pm( dinner is at 8pm)

Have noticed changes in my clothes today- had to pull my belt round a bit further and felt my dog walking jacket was a bit looser :) it's a good feeling :)

Morning Everyone,

Dinner last night was lovely but didn't go exactly to plan.....

Had 2 slices of Focaccia followed by a chicken caesar salad with dressing on the side( ended up having some of this!) and a small piece of chocolate birthday cake to finish! Also had 2 glasses of diet coke.

Now in the grand scheme of things this is not the worst as I could have caved and had a carb and calorie laden main so I'm not gonna beat myself up :) It's done and I enjoyed it and I'm straight back on plan today :)

Oh meant to add that scales up by 1.5 lbs this am but hoping that'll shift itself by tomorrow!

Hoping ketosis will come soon :) I know I can do this and I won't use last night as an excuse to go

mad :)

Have placed another s and s order as I'm down to yukky oatmeal which I can't stomach and still got lots of shakes left but won't be able to manage on these alone! Have order mainly meals this time around and also a few shakes and a couple of bars( feel like I'm in a better olace now and will be able to control myself around them, we shall see :))

Love having a Monday off work!woohoo :)

I am still in pain today from my kettlebell workout on Saturday lol Forced myself to do the 10 min fast abs dvd though and it has helped a bit :) Not as much squatting this time so was able to give my thighs a bit of a break :) Lots of floor exercises though so butt was hurting lol After my workout I had a boiled egg mashed in a cup and lots of water, can't say I even felt hungry but felt like I should have something.

Lunch will be an egg salad to use my remaining protein allowance.

Dinner will be chilli x2 with remaining veg and that will leave a shake for the evening.

I have application forms to fill in today which I cannot be a@*&d doing, have report cards that I wanted to get a wee head start on too so I'll probably be on here lots distracting myself lol

What's everyone else upto? Hopefully more exciting plans that me :)

Hi Sliminthecity, Glad to hear you had a great meal out and its good that you didn't go mad. Well done on getting back to plan today.
So today my son's little friend Shenai is coming over for a playdate. So will be lunch at mcdonalds with Shenai and her mum then back to my house which is 2 mins walk (as mcdonalds is directly in front of my house) from the mcdonalds to play. I'll have my lunch when i get home, will just treat myself to coke zero while in mcdonalds. You seem to have a busy day ahead too.

Back