SITC's diary

Sounds like a good plan :) Hope you both have a nice time. I have done NOTHING productive so far today.....!!!

Had a great day and i stayed on plan.

Wow, managed to turn it around and had a productive few hours working on my application form, eyes are going square now though! :) Think I've got a decent first draft. Gonna bug a few people at work to see if they can suggest any changes or that. I have until the 14th before it needs to be sent away so still plenty of time.

No way am I doing report cards now, don't have the will LOL

Today I've felt fine hunger wise. Only just had 'lunch' I must be out of ketosis because of the fecaccia but I honestly haven't struggled today(so far) at all, hmmmmmm. (not that I'm complaining) Maybe it's cos I've been busy.

Anyhoo, best go and have a shower and give myself a shake still in my pj's :)

Day 26

Well im down to one chilli pack, yucky oatmeal that I can't stomach and quite a few shakes. Have placed another order which has been dispatched, can't wait for it to come as i need the 'meals' to survive on lol

Food for today.....

Lunch- prawns with lettuce, cucumber and onion

Dinner 1x chilli
Some chicken breast( substituted for a pack as don't fancy 2 shakes in one day)
Remaining veg allowance

Supper- shake mousse :)

Weighed today and have shifted half a pound of the gain so just another 1 lb to go to be back at last Fridays weight. I've started exercising too this week so realise that might slow down the scales but if it helps with the inches I'm happy :)

Only a 4 day week at work :)

How's everyone else getting on today?

Last edited:
Day 27

Weighed this morning and back down to last weeks weight. That's me got rid of the small gain from my off plan meal :) hoping I can shift some more before Friday. Tmi but haven't been to the toilet in a bit so hopefully when I do that'll help :)

I'm on lunch at work just had a lovely chicken tikka salad. So many cakes in the staff room which I resisted.

My order has been delivered so looking forward to picking it up from my mums after work.

Hope everyone is having a good day :)

Senna not needed anymore ;)

I've just tried my first maple fruit bar... Not sure if I like it or not lol kinda weird! Still ate it though! Have only ordered five bars this time for when I need something sweet! Ordered the orange water flavouring too so will get back to you all with my verdict :)

I get really excited when I get a new order, my sad?!

Senna not needed anymore ;)

I've just tried my first maple fruit bar... Not sure if I like it or not lol kinda weird! Still ate it though! Have only ordered five bars this time for when I need something sweet! Ordered the orange water flavouring too so will get back to you all with my verdict :)

I get really excited when I get a new order, my sad?!
Not at all.. I get like that!!!

I quite like that bar!!! I could scoff a load!!! Lol....

X

Had a 1lb GAIN this week. Not happy! I was the same weight for the past few days and then boom, an over night gain! Have no idea why as haven't consumed anywhere near the extra cals needed to gain a lb so hoping it's just a blip on the scales and that it will have shifted by tomorrow. The only thing that's different this week is I've been exercising using weights. I'm continuing to lose inches though as clothes feel looser however I want the numbers to budge too! Frustrating!!

sliminthecity said:
Had a 1lb GAIN this week. Not happy! I was the same weight for the past few days and then boom, an over night gain! Have no idea why as haven't consumed anywhere near the extra cals needed to gain a lb so hoping it's just a blip on the scales and that it will have shifted by tomorrow. The only thing that's different this week is I've been exercising using weights. I'm continuing to lose inches though as clothes feel looser however I want the numbers to budge too! Frustrating!!

Gutted hun :( it may be cos of the extra exercise-your body could be holding water

Definately..... Make sure you up your water if you are exercising!!! Otherwise you will become dehydrated and hold water!!!

I asked the lipotrim people about it a few months ago!!!

X

Deezer said:
Definately..... Make sure you up your water if you are exercising!!! Otherwise you will become dehydrated and hold water!!!

I asked the lipotrim people about it a few months ago!!!

X

Yey! It's good to know I don't always talk c*ap ;)

Back