SITC's diary

OMG I'm so with you on that!!! Really bad end of the week!!! eeeek!!! But sure most of it is water!!! As been boozing!!! *Slaps own wrist!!!*

Anyway back at it tomorrow!!! When you starting hun???

X

Today is going ok so far, I've had a skinny latte from costa so far today and lots of water. We've been over at bfs mums most if the day and just been a long walk with the dog. Decided to save all my packs for tonight as it's when I want to eat! Looking forward to chilli :)

Getting hungry now!

Today is going ok so far, I've had a skinny latte from costa so far today and lots of water. We've been over at bfs mums most if the day and just been a long walk with the dog. Decided to save all my packs for tonight as it's when I want to eat! Looking forward to chilli :)

Getting hungry now!

Thats a really good idea!!! I've never thought to do that!!!

Need to put an order in really!! X

Finding it so hard to get back on plan, was doing so well until about an hour ago when I had 3 pkts of space raiders and a bowl of cornflakes :( no need either! Tomorrow is a new day and fresh start. Night all x

Fresh start today, I'm down to my last packs and the ones I'm not too fussed about think that's partly why I'm finding it tricky! Will need to place another order today and them I'm committed to it for the next month as don't wanna waste my £££!

So this morning I'm gonna have a banana shake. We will be out most of the afternoon so I'm taking some coke zero and water with me.
Dinner will be tomato chilli I think and that'll leave me 2 packs for the evening.

The crisps and naughty leftover party food are all gone so it should be easier today! I'm just about to see what the damage on the scales is too!

sliminthecity said:
Fresh start today, I'm down to my last packs and the ones I'm not too fussed about think that's partly why I'm finding it tricky! Will need to place another order today and them I'm committed to it for the next month as don't wanna waste my £££!

So this morning I'm gonna have a banana shake. We will be out most of the afternoon so I'm taking some coke zero and water with me.
Dinner will be tomato chilli I think and that'll leave me 2 packs for the evening.

The crisps and naughty leftover party food are all gone so it should be easier today! I'm just about to see what the damage on the scales is too!

Hope day 1 goes well! You can do this!!! xx

Placed another order so I'm sticking with it :) hoping for another loss on the scales tomorrow, really hoping to be back down to last Fridays WI weight come this Friday!!

Last edited:
Was doing well all day right up to a couple of hours ago and had crisps and chocolate!! Why oh why!!! I'm going to a festival this weekend so know I'll be off plan and think that's at the back of my mind and making it difficult! Excuses, excuses..... Any tips about how I can get my head back in the game? How is your restart going? I'm not even hungry!

Thanks hun.....

I was the same as i knew I had a day off plan Monday! Yoy just gotta keep trying try to stick to it and u may just lose a pound or so....... Compared to the damage you'll do eating for 4/5 days!!!!!!! Try and keep your goal in sight hun!!!!!!!

Make the list of all the reasons you want this!!!!!!

You can do it!!!!!!! X

416317_311807752237661_151206238297814_713526_27448465_o-1.jpg

Back