SITC's diary

Good luck and i'm sure you will do great weigh in day.

TayvionSafinn said:
Good luck and i'm sure you will do great weigh in day.

Thanks, scales looking good so far :)

Well dinner ended up as the spag Bol with mushrooms. Enjoyed it and feel quite full
Now, defo having caramel shake warm tonight( had porridge instead last night) as I've frozen to my core!

Planning on being in bed for 9 tonight as I'm shattered.

Anyone been to see the hunger games at the cinema? I'm thinking about going on Sunday :)

sliminthecity said:
Thanks, scales looking good so far :)

Well dinner ended up as the spag Bol with mushrooms. Enjoyed it and feel quite full
Now, defo having caramel shake warm tonight( had porridge instead last night) as I've frozen to my core!

Planning on being in bed for 9 tonight as I'm shattered.

Anyone been to see the hunger games at the cinema? I'm thinking about going on Sunday :)

Yep :) I've seen it twice :)

I keep resisting buying it for my kindle......

As i have so many i havent read on it Already!!!!

But i NEED it!! Lol..

X

Deezer said:
I keep resisting buying it for my kindle......

As i have so many i havent read on it Already!!!!

But i NEED it!! Lol..

X

If you read actual books, they're on bogohp in whsmiths x

Get them Deezer they are amazing, I've read the first one and am half way through the 2nd can't put it down :) got the offer at WHSmith, same offer in Waterstones too. Did you enjoy the film Jo?

sliminthecity said:
Get them Deezer they are amazing, I've read the first one and am half way through the 2nd can't put it down :) got the offer at WHSmith, same offer in Waterstones too. Did you enjoy the film Jo?

Yeah I loved it-that's why I saw it twice ;) Matt wants to see it aswell, so may end up watching it a third time :) x

Haha you know after I replied I re-read your post and noticed the saw it twice part, doh!!

Right I'm going to see it I've decided :)

End of day 6 :)

pretty normal apparently, dont worry... it settles down, id recommend running two packs together though instead of your usual break to avoid anemia x

Yeah I've heard others mention that but I guess I thought I'd be ok!! This may be an incredibly silly question but does that mean the pill is ineffective on this diet??? Sorry this has really baffled me!!

Back