SITC's diary

Jeez I am HUNGRY tonight. Well probably not REAL hunger but I feel like eating, packs haven't left me satisfied! I feel tired and grumpy lol might just go to bed!!!

Day9.....
Slept for 11 hours last night feeling good this morning :) had crispy choc shake before bed, was fine, prefer normal choc one.

We have friends coming over tonight, my bf is putting out some party type food and no doubt there will be alcohol involved but I'll be abstaining!! Will have my pack before they come. It's gonna be another big test for me!

Social get togethers have always been my downfall in the past so I really need to have a plan of action to get through them! The lemon water flavouring is AMAZING, I'll be on that with fizzy water tonight :)

Hope everyone has a great weekend, think I'll have a hot choc shake for breakfast!

Sitc,

If you go to
>more
>settings
>forum posting options

It will give you a 'signature' option

You can put a small ticker thing in there, I just break mine down into lost and left

:}

8 lost : 59 to goal

fizzyfluff said:
Sitc,

If you go to
>more
>settings
>forum posting options

It will give you a 'signature' option

You can put a small ticker thing in there, I just break mine down into lost and left

:}

Thanks for the info :) might do it at some point, ta :)

Day 9.....

Didn't eat until 12 this afternoon...
Lunch- spicy spaghetti- love this!
Snack- praline bar- cut into bits and nibbled on throughout the day.

Took the dog a walk, was meant to be for half an hour but we ended up walking 3 miles. We got caught in the rain and got drenched, I came in freezing and felt so weak so had a mushroom pasta pack- yum yum!

That only leaves me with one pack until bed time.....Have had my 2ltrs of water so a litre still to go :)

Does anyone have an extra pack if they have done lots of exercise?

yeah my signature isnt fancy...its starting weight to lose then a * then minus first * and so on...not very exciting...but i only weigh weekly i sent the scales to my moms and i like to keep track somewhere...plus im still a chicken to post my starting weight in the box thingie on the left <<<<<<<<<<<<<

why dont you fry lite up a lil veg til its sweaty and add 1 egg and 1 egg white , ive been having that and its yummy, i brown the top under the grill...too make up for the extra exercise, i get weak if i do too much

I can't see peoples starting weights or anything anyway lol I guess a phone limits what you can see? Unless I'm not looking in the right place?! I keep a note of losses on my calendar, very old school I know :)

Tyrion_Lannister_lover said:
why dont you fry lite up a lil veg til its sweaty and add 1 egg and 1 egg white , ive been having that and its yummy, i brown the top under the grill...too make up for the extra exercise, i get weak if i do too much

Good idea, don't have any eggs in though :) I'll live I'm sure :) thanks for the suggestion x

Sitc, have you got an iPhone?

I've got an app called targetweight which is amazing for setting goals and tracking weight loss!

The free app is fine, I don't really get the point of the paid one

Yes got an iPhone, that sounds good I'll have a wee look on the app store. I don't take proper advantage of this phone, don't even have music on it lol

Well had my four packs As normal today, had a lovely evening with friends and oh. They were all drinking but I stuck to my coke zero :) there was pizza and crisps and I resisted. Oh brought out a cheese plater and I admit to having a few pieces of cheese, I've read that other people have cheese as a treat on occasion so hoping I should be ok and still in ketosis! Hope so :) back to it 100% tomorrow :)

End of day 9 :)

Tyrion_Lannister_lover said:
well done for staying strong

Thanks :) it's actually quite liberating to be able to sit and enjoy a night without eating or getting drunk lol

How are you getting on with the diet, what day you on now?

Day 10.....I've made it this far and still feeling positive :) woohoo!

Well had a wee peek on the scales this am, had to, needed to do it to see if last nights cheese did any damage, was delighted to see a 1lb loss since Friday :) not expecting a massive loss this week, 3lbs would be awesome :)

I'm so proud of myself for not caving last night, I resisted kettlechips which I adore( I've eaten a HUGE pack in one sitting on occasion so its a big deal for me :)

Anyways food today......

Brekkie- had scrambled eggs :) totally been craving eggs for days!

Lunch- gonna have chilli I think and take quarter of bar to cinema this afternoon.

Dinner- gonna have mac cheese over broccoli. Will keep rest of bar for the evening.

1 ltr of water down so far, 2 to go :)

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend?

i say thumbs up to the eggs i have them most days! ..erm *thinks* day 16 ...wow my enthusiasm is usually waning by now...ive been trying the other meal packs but i always go back to the original spicy spaghetti or the chilli ...im so predictable!

sliminthecity said:
Day 10.....I've made it this far and still feeling positive :) woohoo!

Well had a wee peek on the scales this am, had to, needed to do it to see if last nights cheese did any damage, was delighted to see a 1lb loss since Friday :) not expecting a massive loss this week, 3lbs would be awesome :)

I'm so proud of myself for not caving last night, I resisted kettlechips which I adore( I've eaten a HUGE pack in one sitting on occasion so its a big deal for me :)

Anyways food today......

Brekkie- had scrambled eggs :) totally been craving eggs for days!

Lunch- gonna have chilli I think and take quarter of bar to cinema this afternoon.

Dinner- gonna have mac cheese over broccoli. Will keep rest of bar for the evening.

1 ltr of water down so far, 2 to go :)

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend?

Good stuff! Well done for resisting the kettle chips, I've done the same before now!!
What you going to see in the cinema? xx

Back