SITC's diary

Day 16

Still lounging in my bed even though I've been awake for hours!!!

What to do with myself today??

Think I'm gonna have a cafe latte shake for my breakfast haven't tried this one yet :)

Really want to jump on the scales and see if I've had a loss since yesterday but then I don't wanna be disappointed! Think I might put the scales in my car and only take them out on a Friday lol

I have nothing planned this weekend, bf is going out tonight so ill be home alone, love having the flat to myself lol nice chilled weekend I think :)

i havent weighed yet i dont own a pair as they just annoy me and make me want to binge when they arent moving , they are at moms and im still not sure im going to do it today will see later when i go up to watch The Voice ..i dont have a diary , im lazy and it would be an awful read ;)

Haha I'm sure it wouldn't be any worse than mine :)

Well good luck with whatever you decide! I've stayed off mine today, I'm heading out soon and I'm taking them with me to leave in the car :) it's for my own good!

Are you doing anything nice over the weekend?

So went shopping today and bought myself a few wee treats

Organic broccoli
Button mushrooms
bouillon
A big Yankee candle( half price)
Nail stuff
HG book 3
New bookmark( which my dog got a hold of a chewed to pieces, raging!)

Managed to resist the big mint aero bars for £1 that I would normally scoff :)

I've just had 2x mushroom pasta with button mushrooms for my dinner- I LOVE this pack and would happily eat it if not on sns!!! Yummmmm!

Saving my last pack for about 9pm. Might try and make the porridge scones that I saw on another diary!! I hate the porridge so might be a good way to use them up!

I did it, but is was about 7 at night and after about 3 litres of liquid and still no poo.....so 2 pounds is ok but i feel its probably quite an artificial weight...i'll take it but hopefully an early weigh and a number 2 will help boost nexts weeks number..hopefully...and brocolli yummy love the stuff

2lb is great :)Well done!

I managed to go today ;) hopefully you will soon lol

My scales are now in my car :) its a relief in a weird way!

Yeah love broccoli gonna have that tomorrow. I'm expecting great things since it's organic and cost 50p more than the regular one hahaha

Had a nice wee evening in myself last night, normally is bf is out and I'm not I'd order myself a chicken Katsu curry and get lots of munchies in! Instead I gave myself a foot spa, pedicure and manicure and then painted my nails :) topped it off with a face mask and watched mona Lisa smile cos it was on tv. Treats don't have to be food :)

Bf is rough as a badgers a**e today and I'm fresh as a daisy, feel very smug lol

Day 17 is going well :)

B- scrambled eggs and cup of bouillon
D- 2x mushroom pasta with button mushroom(again!)
S- will have a shake :)

Got half a litre left to drink today :)

I've been out walking loads today with the dog so had a few slices of chicken on way back from supermarket as felt energy dipping!

Can't believe how quickly the days are flying in!

Day 18

Had a terrible sleep last night, next door neighbour had his Tv on really loud and kept coughing( paper thin Walls!) eventually had to move into spare room to get peace and quiet!

Got in from work tonight and crashed out on sofa. Was shattered! Food today has been....

Lunch- chicken salad with cucumber and gherkins.

Dinner-2x cottage pie with some broccoli

Supper will be a shake( prob hot choc)

Went to pick up the dog from my dad's after work today and he had made a dumpling. It was still warm and smelled glorious! I had a big slice of it! I really thought about it before I ate it and decided that yes I did want it and would suffer the consequences. It was so good that i don't regret it and haven't used it as an excuse to have a blow out. I haven't felt any different since eating it but if it takes me out of ketosis hey ho I'll deal with it and move on :)

Hope everyone had a happy Monday :)

Probably will have bumped you out.... but just carry on like you never had it!!! Dont think too much about it.... Saying that if it was only a small amount!!!

You'll be fine!!!

X

Tyrion_Lannister_lover said:
still lurking...been a tad under the weather... but going strong..people are starting to notice :)

Woohoo that's great :) you must be chuffed! Can't wait until that happens to me!

Oh and hope you're feeling a bit better soon!

Day 19

Well if the sneaky dumpling knocked me out of ketosis I haven't really felt it today. Haven't felt any more hungry or that so who knows! I'm just getting on with it :)

Lunch- chicken salad with rocket, onion and cucumber.

Dinner-2x mac cheese with remaining veg allowance( broccoli)

Shake for supper. Does anyone know if the caffe latte shake actually contains caffeine? Had it late a couple of nights ago and couldn't sleep... May have just been a coincidence though!

I'm itching at the bit to get on the scales, luckily they are in the car which bf has just now! Might whip them out tomorrow though lol

Last edited:
Deezer said:
Probably will have bumped you out.... but just carry on like you never had it!!! Dont think too much about it.... Saying that if it was only a small amount!!!

You'll be fine!!!

X

Ta Deezer, think I may have escaped knocking myself out. Felt fine today. Just powering on regardless. Won't be using that as an excuse to have anymore though :)

How have found getting back to it after your day off?

Ohhhhh just had the banana shake, yum yum it was really nice! Only ordered one too. Will defo order next month!

End of day 19!

Hi sliminthecity, How are you doing? Wow your on day 20 well done.
I love the banana shake its so yummy.

TayvionSafinn said:
Hi sliminthecity, How are you doing? Wow your on day 20 well done.
I love the banana shake its so yummy.

Oooh-I've not tried the banana shake as I was traumatised by Banana flavoured meds as a child so worried it'll taste the same :(

Back