SITC's diary

Well day 2 restart almost done, not going to lie I've been starving! Just watching biggest loser USA then it's an early night.

Sneaky peek on scales this morning showed a drop :) woohoo :)

sliminthecity said:
Well day 2 restart almost done, not going to lie I've been starving! Just watching biggest loser USA then it's an early night.

Sneaky peek on scales this morning showed a drop :) woohoo :)

Woohoo! I do like a sneaky peak! Extra motivation!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I'd really love to only weigh once a week as I'd love the surprise but every morning I
Cave lol it certainly does motivate when the scales play nicely :)

Scales down again today Yayyyy!

We are having a 'big cake' day in work tomorrow. There is a local bakery that sells HUGE cakes, I ordered one last week when I was off the wagon, gonna be hard to resist :( think I'll just bin in! Being skinny is better :)

I feel so lethargic today and that's with my multi vit. I've drank more than my 3 litres of water too but honestly walking up the stairs felt like a chore( I do have 80- odd to climb though!) don't remember feeling like this first time round! Hopefully it will pass soon.

Today I've had a choc truffa bar, chicken salad and 2 x cottage pie. I've also had 2 x vabybel light( not been having milk so hoping this is ok as a swap, sure I read somewhere that it is!)

Gonna have a glass of coke zero as I'm getting hungry now! Have piles of marking to catch up on tonight, booooooo.
Summer holidays 2 weeks tomorrow though so can't complain!

How are y'all doing? my diary is getting very lonely lol

sliminthecity said:
I feel so lethargic today and that's with my multi vit. I've drank more than my 3 litres of water too but honestly walking up the stairs felt like a chore( I do have 80- odd to climb though!) don't remember feeling like this first time round! Hopefully it will pass soon.

Today I've had a choc truffa bar, chicken salad and 2 x cottage pie. I've also had 2 x vabybel light( not been having milk so hoping this is ok as a swap, sure I read somewhere that it is!)

Gonna have a glass of coke zero as I'm getting hungry now! Have piles of marking to catch up on tonight, booooooo.
Summer holidays 2 weeks tomorrow though so can't complain!

How are y'all doing? my diary is getting very lonely lol

I know what u mean about being tired. I am feeling out of sorts this week. Glad you are keeping at it, it's soo worth it!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hey slim. How is it going? Are you managing to stick with it now that you are back on it again? I am on day 5 but it seems to be getting tough again instead of easier. Day one was fine, day 2 horrendous, day 3 great, day 4 caved in slightly and ate crackers and today at crackers .... again. So here I am nearing the end of the day and vowing that tomorrow will be 100% :rolleyes:

Rocky Road said:
Hey slim. How is it going? Are you managing to stick with it now that you are back on it again? I am on day 5 but it seems to be getting tough again instead of easier. Day one was fine, day 2 horrendous, day 3 great, day 4 caved in slightly and ate crackers and today at crackers .... again. So here I am nearing the end of the day and vowing that tomorrow will be 100% :rolleyes:

Hiya, yep it's a tough diet at times. I was away a school trip today with work and was totally unprepared( I normally just take a pack of chicken and salad and stick it in a bowl at work cos I'm lazy!) but couldn't do that today and had nothing prepared so I just bought a sandwich. I had a couple of crackers tonight too( must be the curse of the crackers eh?!) in the grand scheme of things my overall cals have still been low but ive obviously delayed ketosis! When you have a break it's really hard to get back on track! Ive got a works do tomorrow night aswell.

Hope you're not feeling too down about the crackers, keeping going x

sliminthecity said:
Hey jo nice to hear from you was worried about ya! Glad you're ok :) how's my week going? See above :) x

Lol! Thanks tho!! Im still here-just in a world of my own! Saw a new low number on the scales this morning, so hoping for a repeat tomorrow at 'official' weigh in x

Welshtigger said:
Lol! Thanks tho!! Im still here-just in a world of my own! Saw a new low number on the scales this morning, so hoping for a repeat tomorrow at 'official' weigh in x

Woohoo :) fingers and toes crossed! Get to your bed then ;) x

Oooooh I'm tired too... I'm blaming the weather..... Lol...

Hopefully it'll pass for us all!!! X

It's been a strange and sad weekend. Our friend was killed in a hit and run in the early hours of Saturday morning. He was 30.

Life is so unfair sometimes.

My Boyf has just broken down in my arms and I have nothing to say to make him feel better.

The man responsible fled the scene but has been arrested today. The court case is tomorrow.

Today I've been 100% food-wise

Lunch- spicy spaghetti

Snack- White choc bar and glass of coke zero

Dinner- chilli and mushrooms

I'm gonna have a shake pudding soon.

sliminthecity said:
It's been a strange and sad weekend. Our friend was killed in a hit and run in the early hours of Saturday morning. He was 30.

Life is so unfair sometimes.

My Boyf has just broken down in my arms and I have nothing to say to make him feel better.

The man responsible fled the scene but has been arrested today. The court case is tomorrow.

Omg what a terribly sad thing-glad they've caught him, but it's no consolation xxx

sliminthecity said:
Today I've been 100% food-wise

Lunch- spicy spaghetti

Snack- White choc bar and glass of coke zero

Dinner- chilli and mushrooms

I'm gonna have a shake pudding soon.

Well done for keeping on plan tho hun xx

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

It's really awful isn't it, I just keep thinking of his parents and how terrible they must feel. I feel really selfish and a bit silly for talking about food in the face of all this.

How's the hotel?

sliminthecity said:
It's really awful isn't it, I just keep thinking of his parents and how terrible they must feel. I feel really selfish and a bit silly for talking about food in the face of all this.

How's the hotel?

Awesome :) just been down to the bar for some sparkly water and now tucked up in bed x

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Back