SITC's diary

Hereshoping said:
I've just ordered my first batch of S+S, 6 weeks to lose 2st .... I pray I can do it :)

They say an average of 1 stone a month, but you may lose a bit more in your first week :) good luck

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Hey hun!!! Sorry to hear your sad news but well done for keeping on track!!!

Love to you!!! X

Deezer said:
Hey hun!!! Sorry to hear your sad news but well done for keeping on track!!!

Love to you!!! X

Had another 100% day so far today :)
Fancy something sweet though- coke zero it is!!!

How are things going with you?

Had another 100% day so far today :)
Fancy something sweet though- coke zero it is!!!

How are things going with you?
Not bad at all.... feeling a bit bloated with TOTM but hoping it will pass by Saturday!!!

Could do with a big loss to spur me on!!!

Lol...

X

Best of luck hereshoping.

Aw sliminthecity I'm so sorry about what happened. That is awful. Well done you for carrying on in the face of such a traumatic event. You are an inspiration hun.

Rocky Road said:
Best of luck hereshoping.

Aw sliminthecity I'm so sorry about what happened. That is awful. Well done you for carrying on in the face of such a traumatic event. You are an inspiration hun.

Thanks I appreciate that :) in honestly not an inspiration though lol :)
Not much to report on the tragedy, the man was let out on bail today( not a danger to society apparently) nit sure when he goes back to
Court, think the funeral will be next week sometime.

Imagine having to live with the guilt of knowing you had been responsible for the death of another person, I actually dunno
How I'd live with that. That's the real punishment if you ask me.

Well tonight has been a right off, had a chicken salad for lunch and 2 x chilli for tea. Bfs sister came to visit and brought goodies and I caved. I was feeling really tired and this seems to be a trigger and makes me want to eat rubbish! I had a scone, small piece of cheesecake and a few Jaffa cakes. Feel sick now. Scales were looking good too. Back to it tomorrow. Need to learn to cope better in future otherwise I'll reach goal but then just slip back into old habbits!

Kick up the a&@e needed please! Night all.

sliminthecity said:
Well tonight has been a right off, had a chicken salad for lunch and 2 x chilli for tea. Bfs sister came to visit and brought goodies and I caved. I was feeling really tired and this seems to be a trigger and makes me want to eat rubbish! I had a scone, small piece of cheesecake and a few Jaffa cakes. Feel sick now. Scales were looking good too. Back to it tomorrow. Need to learn to cope better in future otherwise I'll reach goal but then just slip back into old habbits!

Onwards and downwards, you have another "trigger" identified to help you lose weight.
Go easy on yourself and tomorrow is a new day.
Night.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

sliminthecity said:

Hugs xx it'll all come good in the end xx

Don't beat yourself up hun, you have had a lot on your plate recently... and I don't mean food. You have had the chance to identify what made you eat and that is progress. This is a good time to learn and to work on what it is that made you overweight in the first place. You don't have to be perfect, it is all about getting back on that horse after a fall and carrying on. That shows when a person has true grit, when they can fall but learn from it, get right back on and carry on with their journey. Chin up and start afresh sweetie and you will do just fine :)

Rocky Road said:
Don't beat yourself up hun, you have had a lot on your plate recently... and I don't mean food. You have had the chance to identify what made you eat and that is progress. This is a good time to learn and to work on what it is that made you overweight in the first place. You don't have to be perfect, it is all about getting back on that horse after a fall and carrying on. That shows when a person has true grit, when they can fall but learn from it, get right back on and carry on with their journey. Chin up and start afresh sweetie and you will do just fine :)

What she said!
Chin up!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Welshtigger said:
Hope you're ok xx

Hey I'm alive, have had a horrible cold for the past 2 days, was really drained of energy previously and put it down to the diet but now I know it was the cold lurking! I've pretty much been at work then dragging myself to bed- slept a solid 12 hours last night! Will be back when I'm feeling better, hope everyone is well x

Right I'm back! Still have the cold but need to stop making excuses and get back on track! WI will be next Sunday and I'm hoping I can lose 8lbs( lost 8.75 week 1 first time around) about to jump on the scales to assess the damage, hope it's not horrific!

I finish work in Thursday for 7 weeks, can't come quick enough!!!!

sliminthecity said:
Right I'm back! Still have the cold but need to stop making excuses and get back on track! WI will be next Sunday and I'm hoping I can lose 8lbs( lost 8.75 week 1 first time around) about to jump on the scales to assess the damage, hope it's not horrific!

I finish work in Thursday for 7 weeks, can't come quick enough!!!!

So is today day 1 or tomorrow? I'm back on plan from tomorrow-just heading home now from my sisters x

My wee dog was hit by a van yesterday :( he is alive but in the vet hospital. He has extensive injury to his paw, will find out today if the surgeons are able to save it. He is only 11 months. I'm so gutted :(

Yesterday was day 1 but all I ate all day was a crispy shake as I was sick with worry x

Back