Six months on

Welshie

Haven't Been on here for a while. It's now 6 months since I finished lipotrim, I lost a further 12 lb and have maintained ever since at 10 and half. I'm strict but always treat myself. My body doesn't want to go any lower but my shape always changes. I think thus is due to running. I do over 20 miles per week and know this keeps me in shape and allows me to stay slim! I can't ever imagine myself as a larger person. People I've known for years walk past me, until I open my mouth!! Lipotrim was the best thing I ever done, I feel the best I have since I was a kid!! I just can't praise it enough, having said that it's then up to you to change you're whole life after lipotrim!!!

WOW that is great, didn't you find it hard giving up proper food? I have never heard of it so I Googled it so I really don't know anything about it, but well done you.

Well done you Welshie, Lipotrim definitely is life changing as long as you control yourself afterwards. I too have been maintaining for about a year and 5 months now. The only time I gained was when I gave up smoking, but I have lost that now.

Good on you for the running, I have only just started to do it, and I never thought I would get a buzz out of running.

Great to hear from you.

Well done you Welshie, Lipotrim definitely is life changing as long as you control yourself afterwards. I too have been maintaining for about a year and 5 months now. The only time I gained was when I gave up smoking, but I have lost that now.

Good on you for the running, I have only just started to do it, and I never thought I would get a buzz out of running.

Great to hear from you.

it seems a lot of us have caught the running bug :D

h x

Welshie, good on ya for maintaining well. I agree with you about no longer seeing yourself as a larger person. We have to learn to see ourselves as the new slim person and not the old one. Keep up the maintenance.

Well done Welshie .. you're right that the biggest change has to come AFTER LT is over. No doubt maintenance is the hardest thing but it CAN be done ..... 14 months and counting for me .. fluctuating about 10lbs - 6 above and 4 below target but staying around the 10 and a half mark.

Good for you on the running, but for all you exercise-phobes out there - I do NOTHING! And while I'm not proud of that, I'm proof that it's not necessary to exercise madly to maintain - AND I'm 55 ... age being another hurdle in the maintenance race ;) Obviously it's better to exercise for health reasons AND to allow you more calories to eat but NOT ABSOLUTLEY necessary xxx

Bloody fantastic welshie.

Its always so nice to hear another success story coming from LT as there are so many people restarting etc lately.

Yep - seems like the running bug has well and truely got some of us in its grasp at the minute! The buzz you get is pretty awesome :)

Keep up the good work chick. Maintainence is the very hardest part but we can and we all will do it :) xxxx

thanks all, i just love running, thinking of the half marathon in october, currently doing 10 k in 1.15 and feel confident i can do it so gonna think about it the next few weeks! 13 miles i couldn't have walked half a mile last year - how things have changed, good luck to all, keep it up xx

Back