Six Stones to loose, will NOT fail.

Well maybe I should rename the thread, 1 stone 12 pound to go, only need one pound this week for my 4 and a half stone award, totally in the zone today, it should never have taken me since 27th March just to get 6 pounds but I have been messing about a bit so now back to plan 100% slow but sure I will get there, still cannot get my head around the fact that I have less than 2 stone until target, never believed I could have got this far.

Wow that I great I'm still only 1st 7lb in my journey but change has been great and I felt fab on my wedding day xxx

Wow that's great I'm only 1st7lb in still but noticed the change and felt fab on my wedding day do u have before and after pics xxx

Glad you had a good wedding day Vix :)
I have a before and during pic but long way to go yet! I hate looking at pics of me. before and during pic.jpg

Thanks still a long way to go my hubby is afraid of flying but said we will go abroad 2014 so I'm just taking it a week at a time and not pressuring myself too much to get my bikini bod xxx

Have been neglecting this a while so better catch up!

We we went for 14 days in NYC, SW did not come with us and I gained 12lb, pictorial evidence below!
https://picasaweb.google.com/105515986761752168230/AFoodTourOfNYCOrHowToGain12lbsIn14Days

Since returning I have lost 11lb of the gain, and now only need 2 &1/2 to get my 5 stone award!

When I started this thread, with the title SIX stones to loose I never would have believed I would get this far, it has got harder now though, really got to work at it now and I cannot get away with what I used to at the beginning, A weekend at Butlins and Christmas coming up, I am hoping to come through both without too much damage, fingers crossed.

Wow ur doing great almost at target bet u feel so good dont u? I still got a way to go but had a tough few months but head back in it now xxx

Doesn't matter lol !! Someone will read it even if they don't comment :)

What a totally amazing achievement. Well done. You must feel absolutely fabulous. Well done and good luck with maintaining :)

Gail x

Back