Six Stones to loose, will NOT fail.

three and a half pounds off today, two and a half shiny and also slimmer of the week :) woo hooo! roll on the three stone, need 5 and a half for that!

Good luck Vix!:)

1/2 pound off, could do better.

But had to get some new clothes this week and I am a size 18 woooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was 22/24 when I started in feb.

Well done hun i sts again :-( on it 100% now took some puctures today n helped me realise how bad it is xxx

Last week I had a bad week and gained 2lb, this week lost 2 and a half so back on track.

Making soup today, red pepper and tomato.

Hope you are ok and back on track as well.

1 and a half off this week, making mushroom sloup tomorrow got a load reduced it co-op.

Got slimmer of the week but feel like a fraud as one and a half should not have won, loads of maintains and gains in group this week though.

Well only one off again for me, thats one a week for three weeks, at least it is going down, was really dissapointed as only needed two for 3 stone award.

Should hopefully get it next week. Have been swimming very regularly now so hoping the exercise will kick start things again.

got my 3 and a half stone award today and slimmer of the week too!

Also got a major new incentive as going to New York in October and want to buy some clothes there so need to be at or near target.

Wow thats great i need 1lb for 1 1/2 stone planning on getting it next week i was slimmer of week this week too :) xx

Back