Step 1 Sole Source Size 12 please Cambridge

Nah drank diet coke. I do drink alcohol yes but won't till Christmas now. I love red wine :) are you sure it's not the coffee with the migraines Hun?

What date is your party? You will be fine while you come off plan a day before you start drinking. X

coffee is not the trigger, its fermented alcohol. even drinking non alcoholic becks triggers it. I've been dealing for about 2 years now. xmas will be these with things like spirits. so far they don't trigger but when I'm at my parents i will test the theory out. i think the day before the party i will have maybe some pasta? ir rice to bring my out of ketosis but still do the plan for the other 2 meals.

coffee is not the trigger, its fermented alcohol. even drinking non alcoholic becks triggers it. I've been dealing for about 2 years now. xmas will be these with things like spirits. so far they don't trigger but when I'm at my parents i will test the theory out. i think the day before the party i will have maybe some pasta? ir rice to bring my out of ketosis but still do the plan for the other 2 meals.

Yes pasta/bread/rice heavy carbs that's what I plan to do also. :) do you go out for NYE? X

My parents are having a house party so i can drink as little or as much as i want. Basically from xmas eve till 4th jan i will be off 100% plan however will still be doing the shakes and stuff etc in-between all the badness lol. From the 4th i will be on plan again and 100%. Unless like i say i have already reached where i want to be in which case it will be what ever step i am on. I hate NYE so anti climatic.

Sunday :)

Well I'm feeling ok actually I've been into town bought a cardigan /and a top from New Look. So I'm pleased.
Me and the boyfriend are off to the German market on Thursday eeeeekkk. I do love the warm creamy baileys there. Not saying I will this year. But will be nice to chill out together.

I might have an afternoon nap today lol kill the bordeum :) how is everyone today ? X

Boredom is a killer. however i find weekend i can drink more water and feel better because of it. During the week when at work i find drinking the water harder yet eating easier as i have a set time i have to eat. Its easier now also with the beanies coffee

I hate the boredom. Just had a cranberry crunch. Choc mint later, might have it warm.

Do u have easier days than others

Nope!!! Everyday is hard for me lol.... I'm just greedy that's my problem. But it's the best diet out there & the results are fast.
Whats your third product Berry??

Boredom is a killer. however i find weekend i can drink more water and feel better because of it. During the week when at work i find drinking the water harder yet eating easier as i have a set time i have to eat. Its easier now also with the beanies coffee

Lim on my 3rd beanies coffee lol can't get enough of it these days. I need to drink more water today....

Mopped the kitchen now place this in the fridge ready for later on.
1416752184261.jpg

Do u put all your bars in the fridge. I find weekends the hardest.
I had choc shake first thing, then my bar. So choc mint later. I'm not keen on water straight from the tap, mine has to be from the fridge nice and cold.

Hey ladies hope all it well, and after eating the bars my mouth gets dry normally but not much else. and yea the days do seem to get harder and I have been feeling very tempted these last few days and now I am home alone the temptation has grown, but like Honey-J said this is the most amazing diet ever with great results. I also went New look today to figure out what size I am coz I don't actually know and getting dressed to go into town was amazing I wore my sister old jeans (I never wear jeans usually leggings because they are comfy and size usually doesn't matter with leggings) and a black top which was loose with a stripy cardigan and I both felt and looked so different and I was amazed it all fit me, and when I went into new look I tried on a size 16 dress which was a flowery lose one and OMG it fit me :eek: and then I tried a 16 top which also fit but I think and 18 would of fit abit better lol I didn't but anything but regardless for the first time ever in I have no idea how long, I walked into a shop and was able to try cloths on and they fit it was crazy :). Hope everyone has a good Monday!!

Honey-J - I LOVE the German market I am planning to go one day at the beginning of Dec and the baileys hot chocolate is amazing and the fruit covered in Belgium chocolate but I will resist lol

Hey ladies hope all it well, and after eating the bars my mouth gets dry normally but not much else. and yea the days do seem to get harder and I have been feeling very tempted these last few days and now I am home alone the temptation has grown, but like Honey-J said this is the most amazing diet ever with great results. I also went New look today to figure out what size I am coz I don't actually know and getting dressed to go into town was amazing I wore my sister old jeans (I never wear jeans usually leggings because they are comfy and size usually doesn't matter with leggings) and a black top which was loose with a stripy cardigan and I both felt and looked so different and I was amazed it all fit me, and when I went into new look I tried on a size 16 dress which was a flowery lose one and OMG it fit me :eek: and then I tried a 16 top which also fit but I think and 18 would of fit abit better lol I didn't but anything but regardless for the first time ever in I have no idea how long, I walked into a shop and was able to try cloths on and they fit it was crazy :). Hope everyone has a good Monday!!

Honey-J - I LOVE the German market I am planning to go one day at the beginning of Dec and the baileys hot chocolate is amazing and the fruit covered in Belgium chocolate but I will resist lol

AmaD how fab for you. And just think you won't be in the size 16's for very long really. Also the strawberries dipped in chocolate omg lol I wonder why I'm so fat hay!!! :) I will go again next month with the girls.

Wow it's icy out told well I've been living in black leggings I need to buy more on Friday.

Monday no scale hop today but I will do tomorrow ladies lol. BF is coming over tonight so I will have my bar on the way home from work lol gosh I really am having to tell him on the weekend really. This is total madness :( me hiding this diet.

Anyway time to leave for work at 7;30am have a good slimming day ladies. Xx

I had chicken last night, i needed it. It had gotten to like 4pm and i was hungry. Ah well its still allowed when needed. I have uni today so will be having 2 bars, one on way and one for lunch (lemon) make things easier.

Hey all, I have had 2 coffees and a hot chocolate so far and feeling good and full which is great, I also had the mushroom risotto last night and it was very indulgent, so much so that I couldn't even finish it off, but it was certainly a nice treat and something I will be getting again, I couldn't have it every night but once a week is good lol. And Bex its much better you having the chicken and feeling satisfied then not, and seems like everyone is having a good start to the week which is great :)

Morning all I'm wise awake with a headache. It's great to read that we are all doing so well and happy.

What would people like to lose this week? X

Back