Step 1 Sole Source Size 12 please Cambridge

hope ur headache is better? and I would love 6lbs lol to get me into the 12's :eek: but I do think that's slightly wishful thinking lol so would b happy with 3lbs too so the following week I can get into the 12's lol How is everyone doing? and can you believe a month today it'll be Christmas, time has seriously flown by.

Hey berry1 good luck for weigh in, I don't know about you but this week seems to have flown by. I am getting on ok thanks, although I am starting to hate being so cold all the time and I have ran out of soup :( but think I will stock up on them this Friday. How are you getting on?

I can't believe how quick the weigh in days come around. I too am so cold. I loved having the bars, will Deffo get more tomorrow. I'm so tired today. But then some days I have so much energy.

Do u weigh on friday. Which soups do u like? I'm not having any I tried oriental and chicken and mushroom.

Hi ladies I'd like 3 lbs this week to make a 12 lb loss but we will see as its TOTM I'm only on for 3 long days. I'm getting weighed on Saturday at 8am this week.

My CDC has been quiet this week no texts :( not sur why she's suddenly stopped. The weather has really changed for the worst I hope you both recover soon from your colds.

And yes the orange bar is my favourite wow I loveee it. X

LOL told you you would love it! Im getting used to the peanut one slowly. TOTM for me too, I'm hoping that ill be done before friday but i doubt it! Its amazing how swollen my belly is now there is less fat on it lol.

One of my male managers today asked me if i had lost weight. I pretty much leapt upon him with a hug. A guy noticing I've lost weight, awesome.

I am still doing good on the not weighing. I am hoping for 5lbs that would be good.

LOL told you you would love it! Im getting used to the peanut one slowly. TOTM for me too, I'm hoping that ill be done before friday but i doubt it! Its amazing how swollen my belly is now there is less fat on it lol.

One of my male managers today asked me if i had lost weight. I pretty much leapt upon him with a hug. A guy noticing I've lost weight, awesome.

I am still doing good on the not weighing. I am hoping for 5lbs that would be good.

No weighing really. I can't do it and I should really now it's TOTM the scales might tip the wrong way, I've got cranberry for tomorrow at work. I've had no water today couldn't face it so making it up with green tea in front of the fire.

Aw how fab you have had ppl notice your loss already, that's a nice boost.

OOOh cranberry, may have to try that one. And yeah I'm happy its noticeable. I have had a hard time drinking water today as well, I'm hoping to drink another litre before i go to bed.

Just try not going on the scales until after TOTM.

Yea my weigh in is on Fridays and soups wise I only like chicken and mushroom and oriental chilly with a few added spices in it which make them nicer I think, I also tried spicy tomato but I was not a fan I found it to be too sweet. And that's awesome, its so nice when people notice and your so close to goal if you don't get it this week I am sure you will the following week :).

It's my TOTM too, does it affect weigh in. I've not peaked at the scales this time. I can't believe I'm getting weighed tomorrow don't know where the time has gone. My CDC text me my first week but hasn't done since, only to confirm my appts.

Ha ha we are all in sync! Not sure if it does effect your weight, it effects inches. I don't need a tape measure to see that! My cdc is my friend but still doesn't text me all the time. However if i were to need to text her she would text back.

Thursday sore periods all night. :( 3days are far too long. Can't believe it's the 1st of december on Monday. On Sunday I will go to Asda for a Christmas tree.

Or pop into Tesco on black friday see if these anything going down in the morning..

Its close for us all now with weigh in day. X

Is it bad that i already have mine up? I was trying to distract myself the other night and so up it went! Pay day tomorrow! My period has been pain full this time as well. I wonder if it has anything to do with the plan? Im still trying to plank every day just to tighten up my tummy

My tree is up aswell. I have 2 boys and they love decorating the tree. Weigh at midday today, I am worried now because of TOTM. But today I hope to see the 14's, I only need 1 lb to be in the 14's. But I'm hoping to hit a stone loss.

Yeah I have tried the mushroom risotto and I thought it was lovely, it was kinda thick but so filling! I cant wait to get more actually lol

Congrats on the albs. I just had some chicken, very hungry today but i think that has to do with the fact that i didn't get lunch till late today and it was just a shake. Bit headachy today for some reason.
Im excited for weigh in tomorrow, hoping its a good one, I've gone allowed without weighing so fingers x

Need to get my water on now

So I've just been trying on some dresses and pleather leggings that i would never have worn before the diet and wow!!!! The leggings are actually a little bit big! I think i may have to get some new ones in a 10! My tight dresses, although still tight, don't look like I'm the michelin man in them any more. This has just really boosted my ego haha

Back