Size 12 weight?

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
Hey i cant remember if iv already posted a thread asking this so if i have sorry :(

I want to get to a size 12, apparently i have a small frame as my wrists are thin and im 5'6" so what weight roughly will i be at a size 12. I know noone knows untill it happens but has anyone got any guesses?!?!

Im almost as tall as you and started around 16 stone.. on my sneaky weigh i was 14 stone 4 and am sort of coming into size 16-18, I asked the same question! i think it was 1 stone per month at roughly a size per stone.. i think we could be 12-14 by christmas time hopefully :D:D

im 5ft 7.5.. so that might make a tiny bit of difference, but either way i think... 3-4 dress sizes.. what size u at now ? ?

i read it was about 1half -2stone you go down a dress size. i was asking same question and got told this hun xx

My goal is not a weight as suck but to be able to get into size 12 clothes. I estimated that id be a size 12 in jan but what i really want is to get close enough to my goal at christmas so i can just eat healthly after and lose the last little bit that way coz i think ill struggle going back on after eating a christmas dinner!!!

I started at 17st 9lbs = size 24
im now 15st 12lbs and 20 on top and 22/nearly 20 on bottom

If size 12 is ur ultimate goal (mine is too) i reckon about christmas time is a good place to aim for... you should be close by then

god i hope so!!! then maybe santa will bring me some nice new size 12 clothes

Well im 5'3 and 67kg approx now and a size 12... hope that helps! :D

thanks

Hey Pizzle if you look at my thread wot I just bumped called 'Does anyone remember...' there are a few articles I dug up from my travels with pics of women showing different weights and heights, I also had another one but I can't find it....

when i started this diet i was talking to a friend and we are same height she was 6lb lighter then me but i was a 16 and she is a 18-20 i was so shocked and made me realise everyone is different.

thanks for that liberty.

I think ill just keep going and see where i am when i start to refeed for christmas.

Thanks all of you

we keep our fingers crossed you get to ya 12 for xmas hun. sure you will do it and if you do you be very very close to it. xx

fingers crossed :)

I am 5.8 . I am just under 16stone and getting into 20's loosely. I think at 12 stone I am about a size 14(tight) and 16(loose) but its been a while. I think when I was still growing and about 5.7, I was a size 10 when 10 stone 7.

But 12 stone by Christmas would be absolutely fab!

Pizzle, I wish I could help you but all this size stuff does my head in! I'm 5'5" and currently 12 stone 6lb and in a 16/18, especially round my fat stomach!!!! I did squeeze into a 14 dress on Sunday but the boobies were squished and the skirt skimmed over the tummy. I know people a similar height and weight in a 14 already and others (who I find it hard to believe) look bigger but in a 12!

I think it depends a lot on your frame size and where you buy your clothes. Also how much weight you lose for each dress size. For me it's about a size for every 2 stone but others manage a size a stone. Sounds like you could be one of the lucky ones and do a size a stone.

x

im 5,6 and weigh 11.6 and am now in size 12

I'm 5'5 and 12/14 and weigh 11st 6
I think everyone is different though

Back