Size 14s here I come

rubber ring

Hi

Just started exante today and feeling a bit scared about keeping it up! Read through a lot of posts and everyone seems to be doing really well and I've taken a lot of inspiration from what I've read so hopefully you will all spur me on.

My order arrived late morning, so I've had a bar at lunch time and just had a strawberry shake. Not sure I can face another shake tonight, will it matter if today I only have 2 packs? My aim is to lose about a stone and half as quickly as possible. I'd like to follow the total solution option but the thought of a meal in the evening is very appealing. Any thoughts/ideas from you ladies as to what difference it makes to weight loss by having a proper meal?

hey :D you should really try and get your 3 products in , your body needs the nutrients of all 3 packs , especially in the first week ! Have you looked at working solutions ? I think the average loss is 12lb a month as opposed to 14lb with total solution , so not much of a diffefernce , although to be honest I find that little bit of food makes the diet a whole lot harder , for me removing food and temptation is the way forward !!

Good luck and I am sure you will do great , jut stay positive and drink lots of water :D

Hi determinator, thanks for your reply. Well I only had the 2 yesterday, to be honest the strawberry put me off a bit and made me feel a bit sick. Just having a banana one and its much nicer than I was hoping for. Im not really a milk shake person, or soup person for that matter.

Wow you did well, 12lbs off in first week!!! I'm hoping to be 11 stone something next Thursday at my weigh in, yikes!

Thanks for the tip, I will look at working solution. I know what you mean about the food thing, but I don't have stacks of weight to lose so for the sake of 2lb a month some food might be nice. Also, I'm a bit worried about toilet issues, and thinking that a bit of real food will keeping things moving, if you get my drift!

Back