Size 16 jeans

Angel155

At the weekend I bid on eBay for and won a pair of skinny fit size 16 jeans as a motivational tool. They arrived today so I thought I would see how far I could do them up...........well much to my surprise they did up :D It is a strain and I have a roll around the top, but they did up!! I am sure it won't be long before they are comfy (and hopefully too big).

That must have been an ecstatic moment!! Well done - they will soon be a comfy fit!

well done, i got into 16s a couple of weeks ago (and I mean skinny jeans 16) and I hadnt been there for 10 years - its a good feeling isnt it?

ooooh I am dreaming of being a size 16!

Well done xxx

oooooh in September I was dreaming of size 16 and now I have got there!! whoop whoop!

Brilliant Angie-bum, must be fatastic. It's possible to shop in so many new shops now....
I am dreaming of fitting into size 16s and in a few months I will!

and so you shall AllyKat!
(I'm a bit surprised myself I have managed it!)

Well done to both Angie-Bum and Ally-Kat, I cant weight to fit into size 16 jeans that would be amazin. The last time I wore a pair of jeans it was about 7 years ago (they were a size 14) that now feels like a life time away getting back into that size (cant wait to get back to my pre-pregnancies size which is 5st lighter!!)

Good on you for getting into the jeans - enjoy them while they last as yes they will soon be too big ;)

Katie
xx

keep at it guys! I had 5 stone to lose and I am now 3 and a half stone nearer my target (....just have to try and shift the last pesky 20lbs!)

I've got about 5 stone to lose in total. My ticker below is my Christmas target. We'll be there by Easter!

skinny legggsssss!

Had run out of clothes that fit properly and went and got some jeans from a charity shop. £3.25 for a pair of skinny bootleg size 16 jeans that make my legs look like a giraffe's! hee hee:D

Attachments

• pickies from nov 012.jpg
    pickies from nov 012.jpg
    271.1 KB · Views: 33
Back