• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Size 16 jeans

At the weekend I bid on eBay for and won a pair of skinny fit size 16 jeans as a motivational tool. They arrived today so I thought I would see how far I could do them up...........well much to my surprise they did up :D It is a strain and I have a roll around the top, but they did up!! I am sure it won't be long before they are comfy (and hopefully too big).

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
oooooh in September I was dreaming of size 16 and now I have got there!! whoop whoop!

Well done to both Angie-Bum and Ally-Kat, I cant weight to fit into size 16 jeans that would be amazin. The last time I wore a pair of jeans it was about 7 years ago (they were a size 14) that now feels like a life time away getting back into that size (cant wait to get back to my pre-pregnancies size which is 5st lighter!!)

Good on you for getting into the jeans - enjoy them while they last as yes they will soon be too big ;)

Katie
xx

keep at it guys! I had 5 stone to lose and I am now 3 and a half stone nearer my target (....just have to try and shift the last pesky 20lbs!)

skinny legggsssss!

Had run out of clothes that fit properly and went and got some jeans from a charity shop. £3.25 for a pair of skinny bootleg size 16 jeans that make my legs look like a giraffe's! hee hee:D

Attachments