1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Size 16 will do - Day 1

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by Size 16 Will Do, 13 May 2010 Social URL.

1. Size 16 Will Do

Size 16 Will Do Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    hiya everyone

Well today is day 1 and I am on a red day. Not experienced enough to try extra easy yet!!

Here goes

Water - at least 2 litres

42g of weetabix crunchy bran - HEB
    skimmed milk - HEA

Feta - HEA
    boiled egg and ham
    Strawberries and mullerlite

Turkey kebabs (marinating in th efridge at home now mmm....)
    WHolemeal pitta - HEB

I am having a low fat dressing with my salad will syn it later and hopefully not much else, may have a meringue nest and SF jelly tonight.

Also How many sins in a skinny cow choc mint ice lolly stick!!

Does this look ok for my day 1! Hope I am doing it right.

Later x x x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Meli

Meli Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Your day looks fine and you could probably have more syns if you still feel hungry.

Is the pita bread the Asda one as I think that is the only one which can be used as a HEB (although I think they are being pulled off the shelves)?

Here are the syns for The Skinny Cow:
    The Skinny Cow Mint Double Chocolate Ice Cream Lollies, triple pack 110ml each[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG] 4½ Syns on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original 4½ Syns [​IMG] Green 4½ Syns [/FONT]
    Good Luck!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.