SIZE 16!!!

eyeontheprize

can see the end in sight!
I know it still seems massive to some people but i am so pleased! as of today when my new jeans, top and blazer arrived and they all fit perfectly, i am officially a size 16! down from a 22 bottom 20 top. i haven't been that since i was about 14 years old (im 24 now) so i am so stoked it's untrue!! and they look good too! a few love handle bulges but hardly noticable. want to be a 14 bottom eventually and a 12 top (as i carry most of my weight in my hips and thighs) but i can nearly see the light at the end of the tunnel!!

anyone else had any little victories this week? its moments like this that make all the hard yards worthwhile!

apologies for the excessive use of exclamation marks but its a good friday feeling! :553::talk017:

Yay for you! I did exactly the same and tried on an old pair of jeans that I've never worn. They are a size 16 and they fit. I couldn't believe it. It's only been 3 weeks and I was a size 20!

Oh well done you! It's a brilliant feeling to drop sizes and fit into clothes you thought you couldn't. You're doing fantastically well! :)

Awwww Well done hunny keep going your an inspiration :D:D:D

That's fab!! Well done you.....I was wearing size 20 work trousers, chased a lad down the corridor and they fell down rofl! xx

That's fab!! Well done you.....I was wearing size 20 work trousers, chased a lad down the corridor and they fell down rofl! xx

hahah - thats your story and you're sticking to it? Flasher! ;)

Im sure it feels wonderful to be down a few sizes. i cant wait till Im there with you

Well done you!!! Its fantastic.... it feels so good and you should be so proud! I bet you look fab in your new clothes and like a new person.

Keep smiling hon as you have lots to smile about as your now a size 16!!!

Well done .. keep up the fab work x

that's so great - well done i think 16 is the uk average so very good !!! xx

That is brilliant - what a great feeling - and it can only get better!

I wore a pair of size 18 jeans to work today that I haven't worn for about 18 months and they fit really well. When I was first getting dressed I put on the jeans I wore when I first met my CDC and they almost came up to my armpits - lol

Keep up the good work :D

well done, thats excellent! Sometimes it feels so much better to go down a dress size (or few) than to see loss on the scales. We want to SEE results, and that means getting into smaller clothes sometimes, so well done! whoo hoo!

Back