size 18 to size 12

Can I join please??
I was a size 18 in January (almost a 20) and weighed in @ 14st 6.5lb.

I weighed in yesterday @ 11st 11.2lbs and have worn some size 14's trousers :) my top half is a 12, I'd like to get my bottom half in proportion now.

Starting Pilates in September and boot camp :)

sammyb1985 said:
I've got into a size 16!!!!! Went shopping on Thursday with my fiancé as he needed more jabs and there was a sale on. He encouraged me to try on a pair of size 16 jeans which I didn't think would go anywhere near me and they go on and do up!! I haven't been a 16 in years! They're still a little right and I have a slight muffin top at the front with my belly, but they fit fine everywhere else so give it a few weeks and I should be in them properly! Whoo hoo! :) xx

Me tooo :) it's so exciting isn't it?!? I'm now a 14 to 16 (14 on top 16 on bottom) after a 3st5lbs loss and loving every minute of shopping in the sales. It's costing my fiance a fortune but he says if I'm happy then so is he :) xx

VikkiMoran said:
Me tooo :) it's so exciting isn't it?!? I'm now a 14 to 16 (14 on top 16 on bottom) after a 3st5lbs loss and loving every minute of shopping in the sales. It's costing my fiance a fortune but he says if I'm happy then so is he :) xx

Haha well done hun! I'm still a bit tight in the 16's but seeing as I've not been in them for nearly 8 years I'm happy with that :) they will fit comfortably soon! Then onto the 14's I'll go! I've got a pair of size 14 jeans id love to be able to fit back into! Xx

sammyb1985 said:
Haha well done hun! I'm still a bit tight in the 16's but seeing as I've not been in them for nearly 8 years I'm happy with that :) they will fit comfortably soon! Then onto the 14's I'll go! I've got a pair of size 14 jeans id love to be able to fit back into! Xx

Thanks you too :) Yeah you'll definitely be in those 14s sooner than you think. My 16s were tight and are already slackening :) I've got some size 14 shorts for my holidays in 7 weeks so hope to be in them by then :) fingers crossed!! Xx

fingers crossed for you hun! it's a good goal to have :)

Jack got weighed today and he's 14lbs 5oz. In the 17 weeks since I've had him I've lost 2 stone 13lbs (1 stone 6lbs on slimming world) so i've lost the equivelent of just under THREE Jacks! lol! xx

Hello all, can i join in. When I was pregnant with my Twins i gained over 2 1/2 stone. after having then and through healthy eating i lost 2 stone. im a size 18. I went back to slimming world 2 weeks ago and have been super good and sticking to my plan and have lost 14lbs in two weeks :) my 18s now feel loose. My targets 11st for now as i was 11 stone 4 years ago when i had my son. i was a 12 at 11stone. I aim to get back there.

danadee23 said:
Hello all, can i join in. When I was pregnant with my Twins i gained over 2 1/2 stone. after having then and through healthy eating i lost 2 stone. im a size 18. I went back to slimming world 2 weeks ago and have been super good and sticking to my plan and have lost 14lbs in two weeks :) my 18s now feel loose. My targets 11st for now as i was 11 stone 4 years ago when i had my son. i was a 12 at 11stone. I aim to get back there.

Hi Hun! Well done on your loss so far :) I'm aiming for a size 12 too, the last time I was a size 12 I was 11 and a half stone, but I was only just a 12 so my aim is 10 and a half to 11 stone as I want to be in the 'healthy' bmi range for once too. We will both get there together! Xx

Yay.... My size 12 tops I bought in January fit at last :)
And I'm fitting in size 14 trousers.... Haven't been a 14 since mid 2009.

Soooo pleased.... The last 8 months has been one hell of a rollercoaster for me. I could've fell off the wagon and gained but no ive lost 2st 10lbs so far.

In Jan I was 14st 6.5lb
August im 11st 10lb

Yay.... My size 12 tops I bought in January fit at last :)
And I'm fitting in size 14 trousers.... Haven't been a 14 since mid 2009.

Soooo pleased.... The last 8 months has been one hell of a rollercoaster for me. I could've fell off the wagon and gained but no ive lost 2st 10lbs so far.

In Jan I was 14st 6.5lb
August im 11st 10lb

YEAAHH! Well done you! And even bigger well done for not falling off the wagon and sticking to it, i know how hard it is when you have a baby too. Inspirational.

I hope i can lose my weight! my targets 4 stoneish by march. 1 stone down in two weeks :) Hope i can keep it off.

danadee23 said:
YEAAHH! Well done you! And even bigger well done for not falling off the wagon and sticking to it, i know how hard it is when you have a baby too. Inspirational.

I hope i can lose my weight! my targets 4 stoneish by march. 1 stone down in two weeks :) Hope i can keep it off.

Aww thank you :-D
One week before xmas my now ex moved me and our daughter over 100 miles away from my family and friends. Then 4 weeks later he started cheating, our daughter was just. 9months old..... I was planning to propose on Valentine's day. Oblivious anything was wrong. End of Jan/early Feb I got suspicious....... Eventually on march 3rd I got the proof I needed. I packed the car, left & never looked back.

'a leopard never changes its spots'

What more incentive do I need than to be a yummy healthy mummy for my lil girl and bag myself a handsome man ;-)

I can and will do better than that lol.

I personally think 3 stone by march is doable. I'd have done it if I'd stick to slimming world.

Somehow I've managed to just be sensible and it's coming off very slowly but surely :-D you can do it x

Hayley 22 said:
Aww thank you :-D
One week before xmas my now ex moved me and our daughter over 100 miles away from my family and friends. Then 4 weeks later he started cheating, our daughter was just. 9months old..... I was planning to propose on Valentine's day. Oblivious anything was wrong. End of Jan/early Feb I got suspicious....... Eventually on march 3rd I got the proof I needed. I packed the car, left & never looked back.

'a leopard never changes its spots'

What more incentive do I need than to be a yummy healthy mummy for my lil girl and bag myself a handsome man ;-)

I can and will do better than that lol.

I personally think 3 stone by march is doable. I'd have done it if I'd stick to slimming world.

Somehow I've managed to just be sensible and it's coming off very slowly but surely :-D you can do it x

Well done you for leaving! Must have been a very hard thing to have to do but your damn right you can do better than that. I definable think 3st by march is doable, do you have a lot to lose? x

oasis6918 said:
Well done you for leaving! Must have been a very hard thing to have to do but your damn right you can do better than that. I definable think 3st by march is doable, do you have a lot to lose? x

I always said I'd never forgive a cheat. He clearly thought I was joking. Was the worst thing ive ever had to go through & do.
But I'm on the other side now & definitely on the mend.

I cant remember what I set my goal weight as :-/ I know I'd like to be around 10.5st so just over a stone left to go.

I think danadee was saying about losing 3st by March x

sammyb1985 said:
fingers crossed for you hun! it's a good goal to have :)

Jack got weighed today and he's 14lbs 5oz. In the 17 weeks since I've had him I've lost 2 stone 13lbs (1 stone 6lbs on slimming world) so i've lost the equivelent of just under THREE Jacks! lol! xx

Thanks hun. And that is fantastic!! I hope I still have the drive when I have a new born. You deserve an award!! Well done Xx

VikkiMoran said:
Thanks hun. And that is fantastic!! I hope I still have the drive when I have a new born. You deserve an award!! Well done Xx

Aww thanks hun, I'm really pleased with my results so far. Went shopping in Manchester yesterday for a wedding outfit for my friends wedding and not only was it the first time I've been shopping for clothes and not ended up crying because I look disgusting in them, but I found loads of clothes that fit and looked good on me and ended up buying two dresses! Losing weight is great for my self confidence, not so great for my bank balance!! Xx

I'm a size 16/18 now (depends on the shop, we all know that story lol!) and would be very happy at a size 12/14. I was a size 8/10 until I was 17 and everyone always commented on how sickly I looked and to be honest I was never body confident at that size. I always felt like such a weed. I have always been at my happiest as a slim size 14, where I could probably squeeze into a size 12 and look "okay" but would rather put on a size 14 and look great.

sammyb1985 said:
Aww thanks hun, I'm really pleased with my results so far. Went shopping in Manchester yesterday for a wedding outfit for my friends wedding and not only was it the first time I've been shopping for clothes and not ended up crying because I look disgusting in them, but I found loads of clothes that fit and looked good on me and ended up buying two dresses! Losing weight is great for my self confidence, not so great for my bank balance!! Xx

I know exactly how u feel, I've come home from so many shopping trips feeling lower than low, and to go out now and know I can pick up my size and be almost certain it will look nice feels great. I'm struggling to keep my bank balance in the black and out of the red right now too, but I feel awesome walking around in my new clothes. Another confidence boost is feeling completely in control of whether I lose or gain weight for the first time in my life. I couldn't be more ecstatic about anything but that!! Xx

mydiet1987 said:
I'm a size 16/18 now (depends on the shop, we all know that story lol!) and would be very happy at a size 12/14. I was a size 8/10 until I was 17 and everyone always commented on how sickly I looked and to be honest I was never body confident at that size. I always felt like such a weed. I have always been at my happiest as a slim size 14, where I could probably squeeze into a size 12 and look "okay" but would rather put on a size 14 and look great.

Good luck on your journey, sounds like you know exactly where u wanna be and are determined to get there. Xx

I lost 4.5lbs this week! Can't believe it! So i've lost 1 stone 10.5lbs in 9 weeks (24.5lbs)! Got my stone and a half award and my club 10 awards! So pleased! Have lost 3 stone 3.5lbs in the 17 and a half weeks since I had Jack! :D

Think the massive trek around Manchester helped with that result, so may try some more walking this week. I cant do the c25k or 30DS as Dr thinks I have gallstones :cry: so got to take it easy. On a positive note I went shopping for a wedding outfit on saturday and it was the first ever shopping trip I haven't felt like crying and actually enjoyed! The only problem is that I found too much stuff that I liked and fit me (tried on 9 dresses!) and ended up buying TWO dresses in a size 16!!! This losing weight malarkey may be good for my confidence, but it's not good for my bank balance lol! xx

Back