size 18 to size 12

Serena88

I started SW on Monday and am currently a size 18-20! I'd be really happy at a toned and fit size 12-14 as I have quite big boobs and bum which I like, I'm all for the curvy look! Anyone else got a similar goal?

my friend was exactly like this. shes now in a size 12. but dont expect your boobs to stay lol.

Im down 3.5stone so far an would love to get down to 14-16 let alone 12-14! :)

Haha I no I'm being very optimistic but I'm trying to think when I was last 11 stone and a size 14 and my boobs were a good size! I no its different losing weight but I live in hope haha xx

ive shrunk 1 cup size an 1 size in the waist. which im glad but hope i dont loose them all :( x

I started SW on Monday and am currently a size 18-20! I'd be really happy at a toned and fit size 12-14 as I have quite big boobs and bum which I like, I'm all for the curvy look! Anyone else got a similar goal?

Me! I've gone from having to buy 20 and even a 22 trousers - this weekend got into 16 M&S trousers and jacket (although jacket a bit tight cos of my boobs) - want to be a fit 14, the weight is going slowly (stopped for the last 2 weeks) so just ordered a kettlebell dvd to try and help melt my middle! Good Luck with it.

largerthanmost said:
Me! I've gone from having to buy 20 and even a 22 trousers - this weekend got into 16 M&S trousers and jacket (although jacket a bit tight cos of my boobs) - want to be a fit 14, the weight is going slowly (stopped for the last 2 weeks) so just ordered a kettlebell dvd to try and help melt my middle! Good Luck with it.

Good luck to you to! Have you tried the 30 Day Shred DVD, apparently its hard but amazing for shaving off inches! Xx

Hi.....I have the exact same goal......I am currently a size 18-20 (my 34L bra is a tad small) and I want to get to a curvy 12-14.
When I was a curvy 12-14 my cup size was a 32GG.......would be extremely chuffed to get back to that haha!! I have between 5 & 6 stone to lose but I am on Ww xx

S x

I want to get to a size 12 :) only time I've been a 12 was for about four months when I was 19 because I'd worked two jobs six days a week in my gap year and the weight fell off me. My breasts were huge still and I looked out of proportion, but hoping that once I lose most of the weight that if I then do the 30 day shred I'll shave a few inches off my bust. I'm getting married august next year so want to be in a size 12 wedding dress! Xx

Hi, I had the same goal. I started SW in January as a size 18/20 and am now a size 12, so it is achievable. I agree with all the other posts though - boobs don't necessarily stay! I have gone down a bra back size and three cup sizes so far...!

rachaeld82 said:
Hi, I had the same goal. I started SW in January as a size 18/20 and am now a size 12, so it is achievable. I agree with all the other posts though - boobs don't necessarily stay! I have gone down a bra back size and three cup sizes so far...!

Wow that's amazing! How much have you lost, if you don't mind me asking?

I reckon we should make this a team and all post in here on our journey to a size 12-14!!!!

It's my first weigh in is on Monday so I'll let you no how it goes xx

Serena88 said:

Snap! This is exactly me, currently an 18-20, want to be a 12-14 cut I like my boobs and bum :) so I'm subscribing here to see how your journey goes. Good luck x

Well I had my first weigh in today and I've lost 4lbs!! I'm thrilled as I've been out to eat loads, went over syns on Saturday (damn cider ha) and I'm due on! Let me no how you get on, when is your weigh in day? Xx

I wi on a Fri usually but will be attending my first sw class (this time round) Thursday evening so will change it to then. So I'll only have been on plan 3 days this week before wi. Your doing fab though x

Well I had weigh in today and lost 2.5lbs! So pleased with that result :) 18lbs lost in a total of 6 weeks, really pleased :D

I now weigh dead on 200lbs and hopefully next week I will say goodye to the 200's FOREVER!!! I forced myself to eat all my extra A's and B's this week to make sure I get an average loss of 2lbs a week so i'm doing well and with the amount of weight I've lost so far i'm kind of 3 weeks ahead for reaching my target weight (as it is at the moment) so still on track to get there for Christmas I think! xx

Well done that's ace!!! Keep up the good work xx

Thanks hunny! I'm so pleased with the results! I've lost 39lbs in total since my son was born 14 and a half weeks ago, 18lbs on Slimming World and the other 21lbs were what I gained during pregnancy and I was lucky enough to lose them in the first week. Now I just want to get to a healthy weight range so I can be more active with my son when he's older and to be healthier and I'm getting married in August next year so am determined to fit into a size 12 wedding dress, the last time I reached a size 12 I was 19 years old and was only that size for a couple of months before I started gaining 7 stone due to the pill I was on. Have lost some of that over the years and now I need to lose the rest! Can't wait! xx

i'm another size 18-20 18 on top and 20 on bottom. I also would like to get down to a size 12-14. I think that would be a healthy size for my shape. I have reallyu wide hips as well so I don't think I could get much smaller than this.

Clothes in smaller sizes look so much nicer, I can't wait till I get there! We can all do this!! xxx

I've got into a size 16!!!!! Went shopping on Thursday with my fiancé as he needed more jabs and there was a sale on. He encouraged me to try on a pair of size 16 jeans which I didn't think would go anywhere near me and they go on and do up!! I haven't been a 16 in years! They're still a little right and I have a slight muffin top at the front with my belly, but they fit fine everywhere else so give it a few weeks and I should be in them properly! Whoo hoo! :) xx

I've got into a size 16!!!!! Went shopping on Thursday with my fiancé as he needed more jabs and there was a sale on. He encouraged me to try on a pair of size 16 jeans which I didn't think would go anywhere near me and they go on and do up!! I haven't been a 16 in years! They're still a little right and I have a slight muffin top at the front with my belly, but they fit fine everywhere else so give it a few weeks and I should be in them properly! Whoo hoo! :) xx

Yay well done!! it's always good motivation to fit into smaller clothes

Thanks hun! I'm so pleased! Don't look as good in them as I'd like but will so soon! :) xx

Back