size 18 to size 12

Stayed the same this week for the first time in 13 weeks, but AF came back today for the first time since I got pregnant (14 months ago) so i'm happy with that. Will aim for a great loss next week to make up for it :) Going to do mostly green days this week with one red day tomorrow as that's how I usually get good results, would be amazing if I could get another 'first week' loss of 5lbs to get my 2 and a half stone award! I can only hope! xx

went to slimming world yesterday and only lost 1lb need to start to lose more if i want to lose 2st by christmas hope i can do it

shonaw said:
went to slimming world yesterday and only lost 1lb need to start to lose more if i want to lose 2st by christmas hope i can do it

Ditto I want to lose 2 stone 2 for Christmas and only lost half a pound this week. Good luck to you x

Hiya can I join you all. Desperate to reach a size 12! Currently a 16 ish depending on the time of the month :-( still carrying baby weight and she is nearly 2! I started following sw about a month ago from home but want to start going to group.
Good luck to everyone
Carina x

I find going to group really helps. Did it online at first but being weighed has kept me going now that losing weight is so slow and hard !

thankyou and you to i know i can do it because i have all the people on here to help me and i also have my people in sw to help

Lost over 3 stone now and still an 18. I know there looser but Im getting quite despondent that my 16s don't fit. Have lost 45.5 lbs and have gone from wearing tight 20s to loose 18s. It just feels it should be more than that :-(

I know how you feel, I've lost over 2.5 and not seeing any results other than on the scales, I still don't fit into the next size, my measurements seem to be staying the same and no one seems to be noticing! It's so frustrating isn't it. You've just got to remember we ARE so much lighter and its a massive chunk that's gone xx

Whoo hooo! :) I just went to Asda and thought I'd try on a coat, not expecting to get into the size 16 I wanted to because only 2 months ago I couldn't even get into a size 18, but not only did I get into a 16, I EASILY got into a 16 and now actually fit a size 14!!! I'm so happy! Plus I tried on some size 14 jeans and got into those easily too! I'm so happy!! :) so I've lost 4 dress sizes in the last 5 and a half months!! xx

Thanks hun, I do! I also lost 4lbs today, getting me my 2 and a half stone award and slimmer of the week and into the 12 stone bracket!!! So that's a total of 4 stone 2 lbs lost since having Jack 24 and a half weeks ago! :) xx

13st6 now and can fit in my 16 jeans though they are tight on tummy. On average it is taking 2st a dress size :-( my xmas target is 12 stone and I hoped to be in a 12-14 by then may have to change that and drop my target to 11 after Christmas so I fit in a 12. Finally getting gym induction today though so that should help x

Gym is amazing! You might not notice it on the scales at first but it shows in inchs and catchs up eventually! xx

Hello :wavey: I was wondering if I can join you all? Im currently a size 18, was 20-22. Have been on SW for 17 weeks now (17th weigh in tomorrow). I got to my biggest ever after having my son, I had a bad pregnancy with lots of sickness and all I could eat was junk like pizza etc so I piled on 3 stone. Eating junk carried on after the birth as I was so set in my ways and eating healthy seemed to go out the window. I decided one day I wasnt happy and I managed to lose a stone before putting half back on. So I joined SW at a heavy 16st9lbs, which I am so embarrassed about that I didnt even tell my husband my weight! The only person who knew was my mother and it took weeks to tell her. So far on my journey I have lost 2st 4lbs and dropped to a size 18. I dont really have a time limit for reaching target but I would love to be in a 12 for my wedding anniversary in June 2013 (also for summer, tired of covering up while everyone enjoys themselves). I was in a 16 when I first got pregnant so would be happy to get there again but really wanting less. My goal is to share my sisters clothes :D as we are the same height, I just need to be the same size! My goal weight is 12 stone for now, but this will probably change when I get closer as my sister is less but I wanted an interim goal. This week I took up running. I run for 1 minute and walk for 2 minutes. I have been twice so far and its bloody hard work. Just looking for people who are in the same boat really to give and receive a boost :)
I now weigh 14st 5lbs and hoping running will help speed that up and get rid of my mummy tummy!
I am also a rambler, so apologies in advance for rambling on lol

Hello :wavey: I was wondering if I can join you all? Im currently a size 18, was 20-22. Have been on SW for 17 weeks now (17th weigh in tomorrow). I got to my biggest ever after having my son, I had a bad pregnancy with lots of sickness and all I could eat was junk like pizza etc so I piled on 3 stone. Eating junk carried on after the birth as I was so set in my ways and eating healthy seemed to go out the window. I decided one day I wasnt happy and I managed to lose a stone before putting half back on. So I joined SW at a heavy 16st9lbs, which I am so embarrassed about that I didnt even tell my husband my weight! The only person who knew was my mother and it took weeks to tell her. So far on my journey I have lost 2st 4lbs and dropped to a size 18. I dont really have a time limit for reaching target but I would love to be in a 12 for my wedding anniversary in June 2013 (also for summer, tired of covering up while everyone enjoys themselves). I was in a 16 when I first got pregnant so would be happy to get there again but really wanting less. My goal is to share my sisters clothes :D as we are the same height, I just need to be the same size! My goal weight is 12 stone for now, but this will probably change when I get closer as my sister is less but I wanted an interim goal. This week I took up running. I run for 1 minute and walk for 2 minutes. I have been twice so far and its bloody hard work. Just looking for people who are in the same boat really to give and receive a boost :)
I now weigh 14st 5lbs and hoping running will help speed that up and get rid of my mummy tummy!
I am also a rambler, so apologies in advance for rambling on lol
Well done so far - we started at a similar point & I did try couch to 5k but have to confess gave up after week one ... now the weather is my excuse but if it's dry tomorrow I must get my trainers out. Determined to be nearer to 12 stone than 13 by Christmas - and in May it seemed impossible to even be 12 stone 7 - ever. Would love to be a jelly belly free size 12 too (and fit into my sister's clothes too - had never thought of that ;-)

I MADE IT TO A SIZE 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bought a pair of size 12 skinny jeans today from ASDA and they fit! I still have a little bit of a muffin top, but as I had a baby 6 months ago it's to be expected and should hopefully go once I've lost a bit more weight :) xx

Thanks hunny! I'm so pleased! Had a massive smile on my face levaing the store :) xx

Back