size 18 to size 12

Thanks hun i am! i'm a 14 on top, but as i have 38F boobs i can't see myself squeezing them into a 2 anytime soon! Wish i would lose weight from them :( xx

sammyb1985 said:
Thanks hun i am! i'm a 14 on top, but as i have 38F boobs i can't see myself squeezing them into a 2 anytime soon! Wish i would lose weight from them :( xx

Well done! My boobs are shrinking super fast i really hope my hips catch up lol. From being 15 I have been a C-D cup at the smallest (that was in a 10-12) will distress me if I lose them all!

I MADE IT TO A SIZE 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bought a pair of size 12 skinny jeans today from ASDA and they fit! I still have a little bit of a muffin top, but as I had a baby 6 months ago it's to be expected and should hopefully go once I've lost a bit more weight :) xx

WOW that is amazing you have done so well!! I have just joined the forum and due to start SW on Wednesday, I must say reading how well you have done is inspirational... Thank you for sharing your journey with us!! I cant wait to start now... :)

Well done on getting to size 12! I know what you mean about the boobs, have been a DD for a while now but am losing them super fast. :( They have always been big so hopefully I wont lose them all haha! I wish it would go from my tummy rather than my boobs!
Had my weigh in yesterday and lost another 1.5 so Im on track to have lost 3st by christmas, maybe more if I really try :)
This also brings me .5lbs under 200lbs Yay!

Well done on getting to size 12! I know what you mean about the boobs, have been a DD for a while now but am losing them super fast. :( They have always been big so hopefully I wont lose them all haha! I wish it would go from my tummy rather than my boobs!
Had my weigh in yesterday and lost another 1.5 so Im on track to have lost 3st by christmas, maybe more if I really try :)
This also brings me .5lbs under 200lbs Yay!

Congratulations... I am hoping to lose a stone for xmas... I start SW tomorrow so I am aiming for 7lb in Nov and the same for Dec.. What a fantastic xmas pressie to myself.. (thinking positive atm I just hope it continues)

Donte x

I started a size 28 and am now a 12/14 on top ( more 14 in most places) and a 12 on the bottom. I thought at 5ft 10ins I'd be very slim at a 12 but having been this size for a few weeks now I think I still could do with being a bit slimmer but only across my back/shoulders, tummy and thighs. I now have very small breasticles and absolutely no bum whatsover (to the point sitting hurts like heck !!). Such a shame we can't move it round to where we'd like it !!

Guys how amazing are you all doing/ all done!

Inspirational thread!!!

I'm 5' 7" and happy at a size 12 for sure! I'm currently a 16 but certain 16s don't fit so well so more like a 16/18

I'm joining a group this coming week and gave done sw before.

My first goal is to fit comfortably into my suit trousers (16s) tailored trousers are so stingy on sizing lol!

So to those that have done it, roughly speaking how long/ how much weight did it take you to move from an 18 to 16? I know we're all different n I carry my weight in boobs n belly but nice to hear anyway!

WOW that is amazing you have done so well!! I have just joined the forum and due to start SW on Wednesday, I must say reading how well you have done is inspirational... Thank you for sharing your journey with us!! I cant wait to start now... :)

Aww thanks hunny, that's lovely! You will do great too, I know it! xx

Can't believe it!!! I've lost 5 and a half pounds tonight, bringing me to 3 stone 2lbs lost in the 20 weeks since i've joined slimming world, my 3 stone award, and a total of 4 stone 9lbs lost since I had my son Jack 28 weeks ago!! Only 13lbs to go to the initial target of 11 and a half stone that I set myself, which I'm aiming for for christmas and then i'll lower it another stone to my final target of ten and a half stone. Can't believe how much weight i've lost in such a small amount of time! So happy!!!

And to top it all off.... I won 'Miss Slinky 2012' for my group! :) xx

Ah Im disappointed. I put on half a lb but no idea how. I had been good all week, only went over my syns one night (after weigh in), only bad things I had all week was 2 club bars and a can of pepsi. Really disappointed in myself but trying hard to have a loss next week, only need 2lbs for my next award. In better news, I won my group's Miss Slinky :) really happy about that one. Would have been happier had there been a sash ;) lol and a crown maybe haha! It was really sweet anyway :) Also in better news I got into sie 16 trousers the other day :D

Supermaiden said:
Ah Im disappointed. I put on half a lb but no idea how. I had been good all week, only went over my syns one night (after weigh in), only bad things I had all week was 2 club bars and a can of pepsi. Really disappointed in myself but trying hard to have a loss next week, only need 2lbs for my next award. In better news, I won my group's Miss Slinky :) really happy about that one. Would have been happier had there been a sash ;) lol and a crown maybe haha! It was really sweet anyway :) Also in better news I got into sie 16 trousers the other day :D

Half a pound is nothing to worry about b you'll prob have a great loss next week!

Congrats on the size 16s! Can I ask how long time n weight wise it took you from size 18 to get into those 16s?

Hi, do you know that you all are an inspiration, welldone everyone, I just hope that next year that will be me saying im achieving great weight losses and/or down to my goal weight.:) ..

Very happy to be picking up size 14 jeans in Dorothy Perkins and knowing they'll fit :-D
Size 12 in tops though!

Time to get to the gym and boot camp to reduce these thunder thighs of mine :-/

You can all do it ladies!!

I'm still 1stone from target atm but I'm not putting any pressure on myself x

Having a bit of a miserable day today. Tried on some 16s in a few shops and couldn't fit in them. Struggled to fit in an 18 in one! I have lost almost 4 stone and im literally feeling like that number on the scales is just cr*p because Im not losing the inches. I am in 16s from some well known supermarkets...but which is right?

Dont feel disheartened, all shops are different and all styles are different too. I work in a supermarket and find the bootcut jeans are a bigger fit than other styles but that might just be me, and actually one pair of jeans in say bootcut size 16 can be a smaller fit than another pair exactly the same. Keep going, you are doing fantastic, dont let it get you down, you will get there soon

I'd love to go from and 18 to a 12. I haven't been a size 12 since I was about 12 years old!

i am exactly the same. i am 18 now and would love to be a 12 and something has just clicked inside me to do it! but food is still my number one thought at the mo... havent cheated as far as i know but i am scared about weigh in as ill be so upset if i havent lost!

any help or advice would be great, am swimming 1km 4 times a week but havent shifted weight til this...

How is everyone doing? Its been a little quiet in here for a couple weeks. Ive managed to lose a little more weight and have now got to 3 stone lost. Im now comfortably in a size 16 top and bottom which is very nice! Its my pre-pregnancy size so Im looking forward to how I do next and how I will be when Im smaller as its been 7 years since I got into a size 14 :D I do wish the weight would start to go from my tummy though, its still the absolute worst part of myself lol.

I'm getting into a size 12 in dresses and jackets - jeans are a nightmare, a 14 is way too big in the waist but a 12 is too narrow around the thighs and so I can't get them up properly. Funny thing is that I feel far flabbier now than I did at size 16! Hoping another stone will see me as a proper 12 and I think jogging is the only thing to shift the jelly pounds - swimming has toned my back, shoulders, collar but made not much difference to thighs, between my hip and my knee is my problem.
Finding it hard to refocus - my original goal was 12 st 7 & now I've got there I've been slacking a bit.

Back