Size 18, whoop whoop!!!

well done hun - what a great feeling that must be :)

Thanks for all your lovely comments guys, to be honest I have had more praise from the lovely peeps on this site than from anyone else (jealousy in the real world???) All my larger friends 'havent noticed' my loss??? A couple of you said I was an inspiration - good- cos I have too been so so inspired by the amazing people here and you lot have made me realise I can do it to the end!!! So I am glad I make others feell like that.
BIG BIG hugs all round, thankyou.
T x:):):):):)

Huge congratulations.....this was how I got my buzz and kept motivated for the diet.....I started off at 32/34 some even a 36 and I got down to 22/24 before getting pregnant.

Keep up the excellent work

well done you!! i am due to start next week cant wait!
donna X

Omg, how wonderful.You are showing me, who's not very good at sticking to this diet how worthwhile it really is.....well done you will be a size 16 before you know it!!!!

a very well done to you!! it must be a great feeling knowing you have lost six stone, and how your friends havent noticed is beyond me, you must feel fab!

Totally agree, but.......I didn't pay for it so thats how I justified it, he he lol! Am now 3lbs short of a 6 st loss, My original target was to be an 18, so so clueless was I!!!
T x
WOW! Nearly 6 stone that is amazing!!!! Inspirational is the only word that comes to mind!!! Keep going. You are amazing! You must be sooo proud of yourself!

That is fantastic! Your friends are probably very jealous!!! I keep telling my friend who has lost 5 stone on LT that she looks great because she does and to keep her going and she is now returning the compliment - although I am a newbie still!

Keep up the hard work!

That is fantastic! Your friends are probably very jealous!!! I keep telling my friend who has lost 5 stone on LT that she looks great because she does and to keep her going and she is now returning the compliment - although I am a newbie still!

Keep up the hard work!

Hi there:D, just read your story on the other link, It soumds fairly similar to mine, tastes and all, I can sympathise with the cooking thing, I have 3 kids, so meals, snacks, packed lunches etc!!! I NEVER stick to anything...ever, so have absolutely surprised myself with this one, never even cheated once! With the water thing:tear_drop:, thats my downfall too, less water, less loss, you would have thought I'd have learnt after 13 weeks. ha ha. Good luck and why not fet a ticker to mark your progress.
T x:)

Hi Monsoon,

I too have 3 children but my beautiful eldest has done much of the cooking for me since I started - although she does leave me to dish up!

I have been amazed at how I have stuck to this diet, I haven't cheated once! I do struggle to drink more than 3 litres of water but I'm persevering.

This forum has been a God-send. Thank you.

4th WI tomorrow!!!!

Would have thought I'd have learnt about the water by now...but no, reckon I've had about a glass today, bad girl me,
T x

Well it obviously hasn't affected your weight loss, you've done brilliantly! I have a bottle of water with me at all times and try and sip from it as often as possible, difficult at times as my job means I can't just go to the loo whenever I need to! The children know that when I get home they leave and clear path to the bathroom for me to dash into!!!! I often don't even say hello!!!!! Lol!!!

You have to laugh though!!!!!

Monsoon, what an amazing story:) You really are an inspiration. Why not post some pictures so we can see the change in you?

Oh my god you have moved 10 sizes!!! Nice one. We should have your before and after pics on here.

Has it improved your inner confidence??? I bet you strut now dont you. xxx

I don't do 'photos' as such but have put a few on under 'my gallery' there is one of me a week before I started and just a face one of me taken 3 weeks ago. wish I'd taken loads when I started.
T x

I looked at your before and after photos, and I don't believe for a second that your friends haven't noticed. You look really beautiful!
:queen:

Having said that earlier about others not noticing, 2 of the particular people I was talking about actually came up to me today and made really nice comments:) which was nice, I finally started exercising (well walking!) last friday so hopefully that has helped with the toning. I will get some more photos taken for my records and post them in due course. Weigh day tomorrow, very excited :whacky068:
T x

I looked at your before and after photos, and I don't believe for a second that your friends haven't noticed. You look really beautiful!
:queen:
Forgot to say, thankyou very much for your really kind comments :)
T x

Back