size matters

Dazzle

I went shopping for trousers yesterday as it is one of my targets to complete this week. Anyway i am now a snug 12 in fact one of the twelves i tried on were actually too big. so yay me!!!!!!!!! now to go shopping for some tops not too many though. I'll make that next weeks target. But i did actually buy a dress from primark yesterday a grey one with pleats at the bottom and lace above the bust in a sweetheart shape and scooped neckline. i bought it in a 12 and though it fits(im convinced its got the wrong tag on it) its too snug so ill try it on again in 2 weeks and report back here. but feeling uite pleased with self.:D

Woo Hooo Dazzle!!! How great is that!

My clothes are just strating to get too big for me so I can not wait to try on some smaller sizes!!!

Wit a woo at Dazzle. Way to go girl. Well done. You look lovely :D

its a fab feeling isn't it!!!
daisy x

Fab feelin Daisy but bloody expensive :D

That's fantastic Dazzle! I can't wait for that to happen to me! I've been chuffed with going down from a size 20 trousers to size 18 in 3 weeks - I'm buying them cheap and cheerful (only a fiver in Tesco!) as from the comments on here it looks like I'll be dropping sizes in no time!!

The thing I find about shops nowadays is that they all size up differently! You can be a 12 in Dorothy Perkins and have to buy a 14 in Primark - so annoying!!

Snap AJB - im doing exactly the same. I have went from a size 28 to a size 14 in 16weeks so im only getting about 3weeks out of a size - so its Tesco and Peacocks cheapies all the way for me at the min :D

Well done Dazzle!

I'm so excited to buy new clothes, but have no idea what size i'll be when I finish! As when I started I was a size 16 bordering on 18...hopefully i'll lose 4 stone, and i've heard that 1 stone = 1 dress size, so am hoping i'll be roughly a 10/12!

I haven't bought anything yet and I am starting to look like a bag lady!

I am too scared incase I go into a shop and I am still the same old size 16/18.

Lind - THATS IMPOSSIBLE!!! lol - if your clothes are to big, go get yourself some new ones!! it will make you feel tons better....they may even see off those demons!

Treat yourself to a new pair of trousers and top. it doesnt have to be expensive and you will get a massive buzz!

hey lucy - why is it taking so long??? i hope you get to a meeting soon. Ill let you know how i get on when i weight xx

Melarnz - maybe coz I live in Deepest Darkest Devon! To be fair I only sent her the form from my doctor on Friday! Perhaps I'm a little impatient??? Oh, and I totally agree about Lind getting at least a few new items - off to Primark/Peacocks for you!! You don't have to spend much at all to get a couple of new outfits from there. And it would definitely give you a huge boost of motivation - go on, you know you want to!! :)

Thanks girls!!! I feel I may have to go and look at a few things tomorrow. (he he)

Had my 4 week measurements tonight and I have lost 5 inches off my waist alone, and 4lb off this week. So nearly at the 2stone mark.

Hi Ho Hi Ho, it's off to the shops I go......:D

I'm soooo excited for you!!! Xxxx

Linda you really need to buy yourself something new. OMG that feeling - when you try something on and its too big. You are missing out on that amazing feeling

Thanks girls!!! I feel I may have to go and look at a few things tomorrow. (he he)

Had my 4 week measurements tonight and I have lost 5 inches off my waist alone, and 4lb off this week. So nearly at the 2stone mark.

Hi Ho Hi Ho, it's off to the shops I go......:D

Yay go Lind!!

I haven't bought anything new as like you I was worried that i'd go to try on a smaller size and it wouldn't fit and i'd be dissapointed. So i've been trying on the smaller clothes in my wardrobe to see how they fit.

But am definitely going to treat myself to a shopping spree soon!

I got into a pair of size12 skinnies in Next!!! OMG Whats that all about?!? They were a bit tight and I didn't get them because I have many many pairs of jeans festering in the loft. But oh so pleased with that. I did buy some very yummy size 14 tops from River Island sale. And now I am feeling fantastic.

Well done Lind!!! Great news - 26lb in 28 days is amazing, size 12 Next skinnies is too! Keep up the good work :)

Back