SIZE TWELVE JEANS!!!!

Jaycey

Post-Menopausal Maniac!
It's true!! :eek: I went into my M&S Outlet store today to try and get some cheap jeans to tide me over, and I took sizes 16 and 14 into the changing room. Not only did the 14s fit, but I reckoned I could go even lower (there was a slight stretch in the jeans). So I got the 12s - and they fitted! I can hardly believe it!!

Then I tried some tops, and 14s fitted! I'm in a bit of a panic now, and ended up throwing a few clothes into my basket in Asda too. I'm hoping I'm now getting towards what Gok Wan calls 'a capsule wardrobe' (jeans, black trousers, mix 'n' match coloured tops so far) that I can be going on with until the diet finishes. But summer's coming, so I will need some cooler stuff soon. It's scary but exciting!

I can't even believe the 14s - but 12s!!! I can't even remember being a 12 when I was young!! It's just unreal! :happy036::bliss:

(Note to those who don't know me - in two months, I've come down from a size 18/20!)

Last edited:
Wow............ You go girl..
Size 12's is fab!! You have done so well..... a size 18/20 to a 12 in two months is unreal!!
You must be over the moon .. Good on you .. Keep smiling thats fantastic !! x

Annie, I never ever thought I could ever be a size 12 - even a 14 seemed almost too much to hope for! I really am on Cloud 9 and you will be able to join me there, thanks to CD!! :)

(I have to keep reminding myself that I've still got another stone to lose, too! :eek:)

Hey girls, if I can be a size 12 then anyone can! Let's all do it!!
:girlpower:

wow well done ... how fantastic - nothing like dropping sizes but wow i share your excitment a size 12 is wonderful esp from 18 in 8 weeks .... i hope that helps keep the motivation going just think size 10 next !!!

There's an even crazier postscript to this story - I just tried on the size 14 black trousers I bought in Asda (not stretchy so I thought I'd go for the 14) and they're TOO BIG!!! :faint2:

(Asda clothes have always been on the big side, I've found - but this is mad!! :silly:)

That is fantastic! You must be sooo delighted! I suggest you go and swap those black trousers for a smaller pair tomorrow and then walk round with the label hanging out!! Ha ha! x

Mad but fabulous :flowers:

I'm so pleased for you and I WILL be joining you in a size 12 as soon as I can (obviously not the same pair of size 12's :p)

Annie x

wow well done ... how fantastic - nothing like dropping sizes but wow i share your excitment a size 12 is wonderful esp from 18 in 8 weeks .... i hope that helps keep the motivation going just think size 10 next !!!

Hi I notice you done the Lipotrim but now have changed to the CD...
Do you think they are pretty much the same?...as I done the CD years back and lost quite a bit, I've just started Lipotrim and to be honest I think they are very alike...I'm thinking of switching back to CD.

Bye for Now x

That is fantastic! You must be sooo delighted! I suggest you go and swap those black trousers for a smaller pair tomorrow and then walk round with the label hanging out!! Ha ha! x
I will, lol - going, "hey, look at meeee!" (until I get arrested that is! :D).

I will, lol - going, "hey, look at meeee!" (until I get arrested that is! :D).

When I get to target weight I intend to go to Tesco in a bikini! LOL! x:p

When I get to target weight I intend to go to Tesco in a bikini! LOL! x:p
I'll be going without one, hehe!! :D (On second thoughts, I'll just go to the beach without one! :eek:)

Thanks Jess - glad you saw this! (You'd have been able to spot me if you'd been in Asda this afternoon - I was the one with the silly grin plastered all over my chops! And the one racing up and down the clothes rails in a panic 'cos she thinks she hasn't got any clothes, lol!) :D:D

Note to self; Avoid Tesco lol :rotflmao:

Wow, what an achievement! I can't even begin to imagine me in size 12s!

You must be so happy!

Congratulations!

What a result! It's so exciting to even go from a 22 to a 20 (me) but to get to a 12 in a couple of months is brilliant. Well done!

Back