SIZE TWELVE JEANS!!!!

Well done Jaycey honey, that must have put you on cloud nine... what a great feeling. Those nudie beaches had better watch out!!!

xxx

Your story is insparational! I am a size 18/20 and in 8 weeks time if I reach a size 12 like you I would be in tears of absolute joy!!

You are doing fantasticly well and I will be reading your threads with massive interest.

well done you! xxx

Hi I notice you done the Lipotrim but now have changed to the CD...
Do you think they are pretty much the same?...as I done the CD years back and lost quite a bit, I've just started Lipotrim and to be honest I think they are very alike...I'm thinking of switching back to CD.

Bye for Now x

Your right they are pretty much the same but i changed to CD as i wanted different flavours esp the ready made drinks and bars they are fab, - i found doing the lipotrim 1st really helped as it's v bland so when you switch to cd you feel your being treated lol,
however weight loss is the same on both
best of luck xx

ha ha aww that would have been lovely to see! Damn - you should have let me know and I would have popped to farnborough on my lunch break! (take it that's the Asda you mean?)

xxx WELL DONE GIRLY!! xxx
Haha, yes, that's the one! :D:D (The one I'll be going back to this afternoon to change the black size 14 trousers, because they're too small - have to keep reminding myself of this, it still seems like a dream I had yesterday! :eek:)

Don't get me wrong, people - I'm not swanning around with an amazing flat tummy! It's still flabby and squishy and generally not-very-nice-to-look-at - but it WILL go into a pair of size 12s!!!! (I'll worry about the rest later, lol! :eek:)

Well done you. You must be over the moon. I have been a size 12 before but right now it seems like a distant dream!!! I have a beautiful pair of size 12 jeans hanging on my wardrobe door to inspire me - I'm a jean junkie, so if anything is going to help that is it.

Well done again. xx

Well done you. You must be over the moon. I have been a size 12 before but right now it seems like a distant dream!!! I have a beautiful pair of size 12 jeans hanging on my wardrobe door to inspire me - I'm a jean junkie, so if anything is going to help that is it.

Well done again. xx
Hey, if you've been a size 12 before, you can easily do it again! (I've never been a size 12, which is why I'm still reeling from the shock, lol! :eek:)

And....:thankyou:.....to everyone! (Just shows the power of CD!)

That fantastic! Well done you, you must be so proud :D

wow i sooo want to be a 14 a size 12 would be well terrific . I just cant imagine me a size 12 i feel like i've been this size for so long now that its just who I am!!

Fabulous Jaycey!!! I wish I'd been in M & S/Asda to see this maniac woman dancing round the aisles with glee :D

Another stone to goal means you could be in a size 10 in a month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How ker-a-zee is that?????????:winner:

Another stone to goal means you could be in a size 10 in a month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How ker-a-zee is that?????????:winner:
OMG, if that happens, they'll have to lock me up in the Priory in a padded cell, lol!
:silly::bliss::crazy:
('Delusions of grandeur' - I'll be thinking I'm Napoleon next - eek! :eek:)

This has just astounded me! You have lost this much in a couple of months? That's incredible. Would you mind posting up what you lost week to week?
Tomorrow's my first day on CD and I'm a similar size to you when you started. Sorry if you've posted that elsewhere before..just getting the hang of this place today!
Off to meet my CDC in a couple of hours...just imagining that I could be a size 12 this summer. Seems like a fantasy!

This has just astounded me! You have lost this much in a couple of months? That's incredible. Would you mind posting up what you lost week to week?
Tomorrow's my first day on CD and I'm a similar size to you when you started. Sorry if you've posted that elsewhere before..just getting the hang of this place today!
Off to meet my CDC in a couple of hours...just imagining that I could be a size 12 this summer. Seems like a fantasy!
No problem! When I get home from work, I'll copy out here the contents of my yellow card, so you can have a look. :)

Hey congratulations!

That's got to be the best feeling ever, all of you guys fill me with inspiration and the thought that i can do this too!

Post the pics soon xx

See this very simple attachment! Copied it off my yellow card.

(Note - she measures me quite loosely, but I wear my clothes quite tight, and my tummy is very loose now so it compresses easily! :))

Attachments

• Weight(simple).xls.pdf
    22.7 KB · Views: 57
That is fab. I am on day one and so far so good. Was shocked at last night's initial WI to discover I am actually 6lbs heavier than I thought I was. But it has made me more determined than ever to stick to this 100%.

You must stick to it - it really works!! Don't get too hung up on weight loss however, I've seen people on here get worried when they don't get huge weight losses every week. My losses have slowed down to pretty much slow and steady, and I'm actually fine with that. (It took me a long time to get big, I can wait a bit to reverse it, lol!) :)

And don't beat yourself up over blips (they happen to us all) - just move forward, and accept that you're human! :D

Good luck!! ;)

Back