Sizes

Penpen

Hey all,

I have just seen these gorgeous pair of jeans made by Lee but am a bit confused about sizes. On the website it says that 27" is equal to UK size 8 which would mean that at a 12 I would be 29"!!!!!

There's no way. I have a pair of Diesels in my wardrobe and they are all 30 or 31 inches,granted they have no stretch but I can't do them up at the weight I am at the moment.
I also have a pair of American Joe's which are 29" and I could only get those one when I was a size 8/10.

Any ideas???? :D

sizes vary so much depending on the brand, are you able to try on some Lee jeans locally before ordering them so you can get an idea of how the sizes compare.

I have the samething with Diesel jeans! I am currently a size 12 and aiming for a size 10. I brought the jeans in a size 12 (which they say is a 30")and there is no way I am getting into them until I am a 10, they are tiny (and the same as you, they have no stech but still!)

I think sizes are so out fo sync. I have a size 14 pair of diesel jeans that fit perfect now and a size 10 pair of trousers that also fit perfect now!

I think you have to go with the majority when you think about what size you are. Try things on and dont get disheartened if you need to go up a size (but love it if you have to go down one!!)

Hard when you do internet shopping but order stuff with free returns so you can order in a number of sizes and return the ones that dont fit!

I am the same with bras, sizes differ so much! I order alot from the internet as I am a eird size and cant get many on the internet. this morning I had a parcel from fgileaves with four different sizes in of the same bra. Will return the 3 that are not right today....

Back