Siz's Food diary (with pictures)

siz

I have started a food diary to try and help me stay on track.

This is my 2nd time at slimming world and i want it to be my last. I have so far lost 1st 4lb this time around but i lost my stone within 5 weeks and now im struggling to lose much more and just stuck around 10.7!

Im very short so my target weight is at the most 9st and i would like to be less than that.

I am hoping this will keep me motivated! so here goes........

Hi Siz

I am sure it will help. I have found that by writing my diary daily, it keeps you truthful on track & also allows others to support you too when they read it.

Keep going - you can do it ! :hug99:

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Monday- Green Day 100%

Breakfast- Alpen bar (1/2HeB)

Lunch- Jacket pot with Philli light garli and herbs (HeB)
Shape Zero yog and Fruit salad

Snacks- 5x Breadsticks (5 syns) Alpen Bar (1/2 HeB) M&S Cloudy Lemonade (1syn)

Dinner- Smash Pizza with mushrooms, peppers and onion topped with mozzerella (HeA) with coleslaw (1/2syn for mayo)
Mini Twister to follow (2 1/2 syns)

Total syns- 9

I really hope this makes me stay on track :) I am going to start adding pictures to my diary aswell. I hope you all like it xx

Last edited:
Thanks hun... i am gonna follow in your footsteps and start taking pics and make it fun! :)

That looks good! I do green so will be checking in every so often to look at your pictures and get some ideas. Hope your losses pick up soon - you've done great so far x

Thanks Beegee :)

Tuesday Green Day 100%

Breakfast- Banana & Alpen Bar (1/2 HEB)

Lunch- Feta Salad (HEA) Fruit Salad & Shape Zero yog

Snacks- 1 Marshmellow (1syn) 2 Breadsticks (2 syns) 2x mini eggs (1.5 syns) Alpen Bar (1/2 HeB)

Dinner- Omelette with 42g catheral city lighter (HeA) Mushrooms, mini potatoes in fry light and bacon (HeB) with BBQ dipping sauce (1 syn)

Evening Snacks Pepsi Max and 2 jaffa cakes (5 syns)

Total Syns 10.5

Forgot to add pics today worked late and had to rush my dinner Promise i will start soon :)

Last edited:
Wednesday Red Day 100%

Breakfast- Banana Alpen Bar (1/2 HeB)

Lunch- SW Pizza topped with Bacon + chicken + Mozzerella (HeA) On Smash Base (1 syn) with Fruit Salad + Shape Zero yog

Snacks- French Fries (4 syns) Alpen Bar (1/2 HeB)

Dinner- Chicken in Nandos sauce (1 syn) Salad, coleslaw mix & New Pots (HeB) with Mayo (1 Syn)

Dessert- Mini Twister (2.5 syns)

Total Syns 9.5 syns

I cant seem to add photos yet. maybe coz im a newbie....?

Last edited:
Thursday Green Day 100%

Breakfast- Banana Alpen Bar (1/2 HeB)

Lunch- Feta Salad (HeA) Fruit salad and shape yog

Snacks- 6 x Breadsticks (6 Syns) Alpen Bar (1/2 HeB)

Dinner- Quorn Bolognaise with 42g catheral city cheese on top (HeA)

After dinner- waiting for my little sis to bring me back a malteaster bunny from the shop! mmmmmm ( 8syns) and well worth it!

Total Syns 14

Last edited:
Friday Extra Easy (weigh in day)

Breakfast - Shape Yog 1x Alpen Bar (1/2Heb)

Lunch- Nandos Feta (HeA) Salad no dressing. (2syns) for nandos sauce

Snacks- Alpen Bar (1/2 HeB)

Dinner- Chicken Shish Kebab in Pitta Bread (7.5 syns) With Chips (12 Syns!)

Lost 1.5lb this week but only 1/2lb on total weight loss as put on a bit last week.
My problems are the weekends so i have decided to start using my syns over a weekly basis as then means i can have a bit more at weekends without going mad and then writing it off! So i am now gonna put my syns over a weekly tally.

Todays syns 21.5
Weekly allowance 21.5/105

Last edited:
Have been away for a few days yet i have been really proud of myself and doing well sticking to the 105 syns per week rather than giving up if i go over 15 over the weekend. think i may have found my strong point!
Last few days to follow.....

Saturday Extra Easy

Breakfast- Shape Yog

Lunch- Ham Roll (HeB) with mayo (1/2 syn) with Nandos marinated Chicken (1 Syn) then fruit salad and french Fries (4 syns)

Snacks- 3x Babybel light (HeA)

Dinner- Fish shop Chips (17.5syns) with Ham and left over chicken
After dinner- 2 scoops of Ben & Jerrys (7syns!!)

Todays syns- 30
Weekly allowance 51.5/105

Last edited:
Sunday Extra Easy

Breakfast- Alpen Bar (1/2 Heb)

Lunch- Chicken breast, Shape yog & Fruit Salad.

Snacks- 3x babybel light (HeA), Quavers (4.5syns) Handful of Crisps (4 syns) Softmints (2.5syns)

Dinner- Tesco Chicken Pasta minus the mayo dressing (4 syns)
After dinner- Pineapple & Alpen Bar (1/2 HeB)

Daily syns 15
Weekly Allowance 66.5/105

Last edited:
Monday Red Day

Breakfast- Shape Yog, Melon Pot

Lunch- M&S Chilli and lime Chicken (2 syns) 3x Babybel Light (HeA) Fruit Salad

Snacks- Alpen Bar x 2 (HeB), Quavers (4.5 syns) handful of Crisps (4 Syns) bite of milkybar (1syn) Prawns dipped in sauce (1.5syns)

Dinner- Jacket pot (HeB) with Bacon & 42g catheral city lighter (HeA)

Daily Syns- 13
Weekly allowance 79.5/105

Last edited:
Tuesday Green Day

Breakfast- Strawberries, Onken FF strawberry yog & Crumbled Alpen Bar (1/2 HeB)

Lunch- Jacket Potato with 57g Philli Garlic & Herb (1 HeB)

Snacks- French Fries (4 Syns) 2x Babybel Light (2/3 HeA)

Dinner- SW Quiche with Peppers and onion spinkle of parmesan (1/3 HeA) with SW Chips topped by 42g Catheral City Lighter (HeA) with tbsp lighter than light mayo (1/2 syn)

After Dinner- Strawberries topped with Strawberry onken FF yog with crumbled Alpen Bar (1/2 HeB)

Total Daily syns- 4.5
Total Weekly allowance 84/105

Last edited:
Wednesday Extra Easy Day

Breakfast- Bacon sandwich in Nimble bread (HeB) with BBQ sauce (1 Syn)

Lunch- Jacket pot with Tuna mayo and sweetcorn (1 syn)

Snacks- Shape zero yog. 3x lemon sponge fingers (1 Syn) chocolate truffle (1 syn) Brownie slice (1 syn)

Dinner- Chicken stuffed with laughing cow triangles (2/5 HeA) wrapped in Parma ham (1/2 syn) with sw chips topped with cheese(3/5 HeA) with coleslaw (1syn)

After Dinner- Strawberries topped with Onken FF Strawberry yog with 4x white choc mikado (2syns) Pic in post underneath!

Total syns today 8.5
Total weekly allowance 92.5/105

Attachments

• image-208707796.jpg
    image-208707796.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 117
  • image-1564895163.jpg
    image-1564895163.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:

Attachments

• image-4275018755.jpg
    image-4275018755.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 61
Thursday Green Day

Breakfast- Banana, Alpen Bar (1/2 HeB)

Lunch- Feta Salad (HeA), Fruit Salad, Homemade hummus with crudites 4xBreadsticks (4 syns)

Snacks- Alpen Bar (1/2 HeB) Choc Truffle (1 Syn)

Dinner- Pasta with syn free sauce with Bacon (HeB) topped with 42g catheral city lighter (HeA)

Exercise- 15 mins walking

Total Syns 5
Total weekly allowance 97.5/105

Friday Extra Easy Day (weigh in day)

Breakfast- 2x Alpen Bars (HeB)

Lunch- Fruit Salad, French Fries (4.5 syns), Shape Yog

Snacks- 2x Breadsticks (2syns), Choc Truffle (1 syn)

Dinner- Twice baked Jacket potato with Bacon & 42g catheral city lighter (HeA) with salad and coleslaw with mayo (1.5 syns)

After dinner- Malteaster bunny!

Exercise- 30 mins walking, 20 zumba on the wii

Lost 2.5lb this week sooooooo happy! takes me to 1.5stone!! yay i got there, ive had a couple of slow months but since joining here, writing my food diary, doing a weekly allowance on my syns i have finally got there! :)

Total daily syns 17
Total allowance 17/105

Hi Siz, well done on your losses so far - you're doing really well! I like your pics too. I count syns weekly and it's not done me any harm, in fact it keeps me on the straight and narrow knowing I can have a bit of a treat at the weekend.

Hi Siz, well done on your losses so far - you're doing really well! I like your pics too. I count syns weekly and it's not done me any harm, in fact it keeps me on the straight and narrow knowing I can have a bit of a treat at the weekend.

Thanks Beegee. its the first time i have done that this week and it worked! because before i would be bad at the weekend, write it off start again so at least this way i allow myself a couple more syns at the weekend then i stick to it! :)

Back