SJ's 2011 Food Diary

21st June 2011 - Red

Breakfast - Oat So Simple (B) with sweetener and smimmed milk (A).

Lunch - 1 bowl of home made spicey tomato and pepper soup. 3 Pagan Krisprolls (B).

Dinner - Chicken breast marinaded in Reggea Reggea sauce (1) with roasted BNS.

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A). Water with NAS squash. Galaxy Bubble Bar (8.5). 1 Chocolate Digestive (4)

Total Syns - 13.5

** Tomato and Pepper Soup ** 1 can of chopped tomatos mixed with 3/4 pint of chicken stock. Add fried onions and red peppers to the passata and stock and blend until smooth. Mix the soup whilst adding in salt, pepper, chilli powder and paprika to taste.

Last edited:
22nd June 2011 - Red

Breakfast - Oat So Simple (B) with sweetener and skimmed milk (A).

Lunch - 3 Pagan Krisprolls (B) with 4 Dairylea Light Cheese Triangles (A). 1 Strawberry Activia Snackpot.

Dinner - Turkey breast, carrots, cauliflower, broccoli and tomato sauce (1)

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A). Water with NAS squash. Galaxy Bubble Bar (8.5)

Total Syns - 9.5

Last edited:
Hey

All your meals are still looking good! Im plodding on with my calorie counting. Not too bad actually, i enjoy going to bed hungry...feel a lot thinner when i wake up ;)

x

Thanks hun. Although I didnt eat the soup at lunch to will have to have that tomorrow! Really craving carbs today so planning on having a green day tomorrow :D

Your calorie counting now? How you finding it? x

Im back after a week off!

1st July 2011 - Green

Breakfast - 28g of Bran Flakes (B) with sweetener and skimmed milk (A).

Lunch - Batchlors Cheese and Broccoli Pasta in Sauce (0.5).

Dinner - 1/2 can of Stagg Chilli Con Carne (5.5) with added sweetcorn and boiled rice.

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A) and sweatener. Water with NAS squash. 1 Mini Milky Bar (3.5)

Total Syns - 9.5

4th July 2011 - Red

Breakfast - 2 Alpen Light Bars (B). 1 Apricot Muller Light.

Lunch - 3 Pagan Krisprolls (B) with 4 Dairylea Light Cheese Triangles (A). 1pear. 1 banana.

Dinner - Roasted pork joint (fat removed) and mixed vegetables with tomati sauce (1).

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A). Water. Galaxy Bubble Bar (8.5)

Total Syns - 9.5

Last edited:
5th July 2011 - Green

Breakfast - Oat So Simple (B) with skimmed milk (A) and sweetener. 1 Apricot Muller Light. 1 banana.

Lunch - 1 Tomato and Herb Pot Noodle in a Mug. 1 Asda wholemeal pitta bread (B).

Dinner - Quorn sweedish meet balls with 1 tin of chopped tomatos and spaghetti pasta.

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A) and sweatener. Water with NAS squash. 1 Galaxy Bubble Bar (8.5)

Total Syns - 8.5

Last edited:
6th July 2011 - Red

Breakfast - 2 Alpen Light Bars (B). 1 Manderin Muller Light. 1 banana.

Lunch - 3 Pagan Krisprolls (B) with 4 Dairylea Light Cheese Triangles (A). 1pear.

Dinner - Turkey breast stuffed with 28g of philidelipia light (2) and mixed vegetables.

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A). Water. French Fries (4). 1 mini Milky Bar (3.5)

Total Syns - 9

Last edited:
7th July 2011 - Green

Breakfast - Oat So Simple (B) with skimmed milk (A) and sweetener. 1 pear and 1 banana.

Lunch - Chilli Chicken Low Fat Supernoodles. 2 Alpen Light Bars (B). 1 pear.

Dinner - Jacket potato with light butter (2), baked beans and 'fried' onions.

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A) and sweatener. Water with NAS squash. 1 Mini Milky Bar (3.5)

Total Syns - 5.5

Last edited:
8th July 2011 - Red

Breakfast - 2 Alpen Light Bars (B). 1 Manderin Muller Light. 1 banana.

Lunch - 4 Origional Ryvitas (B) with 4 Dairylea Light Cheese Triangles (A). 1pear.

Dinner - Salmon fillet with mixed vegetables and 1 tbspn of chilli sauce (1).

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A). Water. Sainsburys fresh fruit pot of strawberries, melon and red grapes. French Fries(4). 1 Mini Milky Bar (3.5)

Total Syns - 8.5

Hey, i'm back! I moved house back in June and atempted to get back on SW after that week off, but it never happened properly! So im back later and heavier than planned! Dont know how much I have put on but my clothes are tight so that cant be a good sign!

However......... I did get engaged though :D Whoop! Also had my birthday last weekend.

Back on plan starting from..... NOW!

16th August 2011 - Red

Breakfast - 28g of Bran Flakes (B) with a chopped banana and skimmed milk (A)

Lunch - 4 Original Ryvita's (B) with 71g of Philli Light (A). 1 apple.

Dinner - Chicken breast with roasted butternut squash and 1 tbspn of tomato sauce (1)

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (from A allowance). Water with NAS squash. Kitkat (5.5)

Total Syns - 6.5

Last edited:
17th August 2011 - Red

Breakfast - 56g of Bran Flakes (2xB) with a chopped banana and skimmed milk (A)

Lunch - 2 scrambled eggs with 71g of Philly Light (A). 1 apple. 1 Swizzles Fruity Pop Lolly (1.5).

Dinner - EL minced meat cooked with tinned tomatos, onions, a beef oxo cube and mixd vegetables.

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (from A allowance). Water with NAS squash. 600ml bottle of Diet Pepsi. 2 Natural Confectory Company Snakes (2). 2 Mini doughnuts (10?)

Total Syns - 13.5

Last edited:
18th July 2011 - Green

Breakfast - 2 Alpen Light Bars (B). 1 Activia Peach Snackpot (0.5).

Lunch - 3 Multigrain Ryvita's (B) with 71g of Philly Light (A). Batchlors Macaroni Cheese (2).

Dinner - Jacket potato with baked beans and 'fried' onions.

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A) and sweatener. Water with NAS squash. Mini Milky Bar (3.5)

Total Syns - 6

Last edited:
19th August 2011 - Green

Breakfast
- 3 Multigrain Ryvita's (B) with 1/2 pot of Asda GFY cottage cheese.

Lunch - 3 Multigrain Ryvita's (B) with 1/2 pot of Asda GFY cottage cheese. Low fat supernoodles.

Dinner - Boiled rice and 1/2 can of Asda Smartprice Chili Con Carne (0.5) with added mushrooms, onions and cherry tomatos.

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A). Water with NAS squash. Galaxy Bubble Bar (8.5)

Total Syns - 8.5

Last edited:
Back