Skimmed Milk ?

Deggers

I have just read a thread and also know that skimmed milk is not on the allowed list with SS.

From what I read "skimmed milk can take you out of ketosis"... if so, then why are the Tetra packs made up of skimmed milk?

Cant see it will make a difference to introduce skimmed milk to tea when its only 35 calories per 100ml compared to the 68 calories per 100ml in a tetra pack??

Same here, I introduced banana tekra packs into my tea. Tastes nice but suspect my stomach isnt too keen on it.

Tea is just horrible black even with 2 sweetners. I would rather not have any sweetners and skimmed milk. :)

If you are following SS+ you can have 200ml of skimmed milk a day and you stay in ketosis, it just increases the number of calories you have and it does contain carbs hence the restriction on the amount you can have xxx

The main protein base of CD is skimmed milk unless you are using the lactose free range.

However, the amount in calculated within the forumula to allow ketosis to happen.

SS+ does allow 200ml of skimmed milk, however, like any addition in carb sensitive people it can make a difference.

I have many clients on SS+ who do not get affected by the inclusion of skimmed milk.

Back