Skinnimalinx!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by cheekychinchilla, 19 July 2010 Social URL.

1. cheekychinchilla

cheekychinchilla Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(16.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Couldn't find the old thread, but I went today :D And I really, really enjoyed it. Was so nice to eat out and not worry about the syns in stuff. I was spoiled for choice!!
    Would definitely recommend any slimmers in or visiting Liverpool to go check it out :D

skinnimalinx.co.uk

Thank you for whoever it was who first recommended this place.xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MadameLaMinx

MadameLaMinx Gold Member

Ooh, thats good, our Consultant said that she had heard that someone went and were disappointed because it was mostly prepacked sandwiches. I was going to go with the Ma in Law tomorrow but that put us off a bit! Might do it anyway now I have heard something more positive about it!

4. funcurls

funcurls Never gets tired of SW!

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Unfortunately I live far far away in a distant land called South Wales, but it looks really great!! It's such a shame there aren't places like this in every city!!XXX

5. cheekychinchilla

cheekychinchilla Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(16.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You can buy packaged sandwiches, salad, and pasta's, but they are all made in store every day. There are seats and tables so you can sit in and order from the huge menu! There are also desserts and lots of drinks :) It is only a small place and I think most of the customers are just running in to grab something quick on their lunch break, but there were a few other people sitting in when we went.
    The staff were really lovely too.
    Kelly.x

6. missgalaxy

missgalaxy Yummy Mummy! xx

Start Weight:
    248lb
    Current Weight:
    248lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW!
    That looks lovely and we going to Liverpool the weekend after next for our sons birthday so I will definatley be visting their for lunch!

Thanks xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.