Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Skinny Me - Third Time Lucky!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by Jeans_Makeup, 17 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Jeans_Makeup

Jeans_Makeup Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.53%)
    Hi all

I'm back again! But this time I mean business :D

I started following the SW plan on Wed and I am finding it ok so far.

I recently split up from my boyfriend of 5 years and was feeling extremely blue, which resulted in my eating lots of junk food. I now want to make a fresh start and create a skinny me.
    Our relatioship had lots of ups & downs and in the past I have forgiven him for his mess ups but not this time. Its time to move on with my life and I just hope I accept this, this time.

So I will come on here daily and share my food intakes and please feel free to share any comments you have have.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jeans_Makeup

Jeans_Makeup Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.53%)
    Fri 17th June

Breakfast: Bananna, weetabix oaty bar

Lunch: Chick stiryfry left over from dinner last night.

Dinner:

Snack:

Quick question - am I allowed to take 2 oaty bars as my healty extra just like the Alpen Lites or is it just one?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.