Skinny Sia - Wedding Bells!!!!

Oo is love a winter wedding, my oh will not have that tho LOL so romantic in winter :) Xx

Bananas said:
What a story!! Congratulations on yr engagement and good luck with your weight loss :)

Thank u sweetie! I'm hoping to get down to a similar weight to u. Hugs xxxxxxxx

Thank u sweetie! I'm hoping to get down to a similar weight to u. Hugs xxxxxxxx

We can do this! Tho I'm a slow loser and it doesnt half slow down the smaller you get. Saying that, I found when I was under 9stone although it took a coupla weeks to lose 0.5-1lb it made a BIG difference to how I look whereas when I was bigger 1lb loss/gain wasnt noticeable. My ultimate goal is around 8st7 but really aiming for a wee bit lower so I have some room to adjust to normal food (and holiday food:rolleyes:)

RebekahR said:
Oo is love a winter wedding, my oh will not have that tho LOL so romantic in winter :) Xx

Personally, I'd love a summer wedding or I'd rather go to Dubai or the Caribbean in December as it will be warm! I'm a sunshine girl. But my OH wants it here in England as he wants his grandparents to attend and they're quite old now so don't like to travel much. I've been looking at faux fur boleros today and seem some cute ones. Il end up looking like the snow queen which isn't quite the look I wanted but at least il be warm! Lol xx

Bananas said:
We can do this! Tho I'm a slow loser and it doesnt half slow down the smaller you get. Saying that, I found when I was under 9stone although it took a coupla weeks to lose 0.5-1lb it made a BIG difference to how I look whereas when I was bigger 1lb loss/gain wasnt noticeable. My ultimate goal is around 8st7 but really aiming for a wee bit lower so I have some room to adjust to normal food (and holiday food:rolleyes:)

Yep, we can do this!! I'm aiming for 8st 4 so I have a half a stone range to play with! Lol

But ur right, the smaller u are the slower the weight loss. I remember, the difference between 10.4 and 10.0 was mad so I'm excited to get this weight off.

I'm shooting for 8st -8 st7 also. I know ill be seven pounds heavier with water. Saying this I'm aiming to stay low carb.

We can do it :)

Or the 10 stone club lol x I am alot older than you young girls but your support is keeping me going x

Yes we can do it! The 8 stone something club. Me likely!!!! Katie, ur support has been so lovely too. Glad we can all help each other out xxxxx

I'm watching "I used to be fat" series that I recorded on MTV. It's brilliant. I love the way most overweight people have such an emotional issue with food. That's why I'm happy I'm back on a vlcd and figure my "stuff" out xx

I like that program and obese a year to save your life. They are on the USA ones now, fantastic!!

Agreed its the bad habits and emotional triggers relating to food we need to reprogram!,I'm waiting on a book mindless eating at the mo, hopefully have some practical help

Xx

RebekahR said:
I like that program and obese a year to save your life. They are on the USA ones now, fantastic!!

Agreed its the bad habits and emotional triggers relating to food we need to reprogram!,I'm waiting on a book mindless eating at the mo, hopefully have some practical help

Xx

I like the obese one too but only saw the British ones. Looking forward to watching the US one.

I saw a pic of someone's chicken salad so decided to make that for my lunch. Ive not had a pack today as I've been so busy today. I poached a chicken breast as I don't like eating boiled chicken. It was rather yummy. Think il have a bar with a cuppa at 4. Then il have chilli and 6 and a shake around 9. Tomorrow il space out my day a bit better. I've also done 10 mins of jillian michaels no more trouble zones and then watched the rest ;) I'm off to mediate and then get a little sleep. I was working for 6 hours overnight. I find it calming to get my paperwork and reports written up at that time but don't do it often as it affects my day. Will catch with diaries after my nap xxxx

Ok, can't sleep my IBS is really playing up today. I shouldn't have eaten anything until I felt comfortable but I've only gone and made it worse. Boo!

Aww tummy trouble is a bummer, I have crohns so know what you mean. Lots of warm fluid, immodium and rest

Xx

Aww tummy trouble is a bummer, I have crohns so know what you mean. Lots of warm fluid, immodium and rest

Xx

Thanks hunny. Crohns mst be super tough t del with. I've just made a peppermint tea to settle my tummy but I'm bloated and constipated and in agony :(:(:(:(:( hopefully it'll all ease once I drink enough warm water xxxx

Ok, feeling a little better now after the peppermint tea. I've done some meditation and light stretching considering that my Attempt at the JM DVD was pants. Cooked dinner for family and friends but I've still not had any packs as I'm still slightly bloated. I think I need to get a bar in as know it's not good to not have all the packs.

Let your tummy settle and have a bar hun

Hope you have a good evening Xx

Back