Skinnyjeans - My 50lb to christmas

I agree totally.

Just heard my uni results might be out tomorrow so good bad or not even out I'll have my salad and pack up n nothing more. Not even any syns as I'm trying to not connect food with emotions.

Overnight oats with quark were yummy. But thick, only sad thing is I got one spoon down me and then I had to leg it out the door.

I will be making these again tonight for the
Morning

Glad they worked well- some people make them in Tupperware or glass jars & take with them. Did you get your results?

I wish I had I grabbed one spoon n rushed out the door. Lol

No :( but true to my word I kept to my salad
Results are out tomorrow at 12.30 just hope I'll make it in snow looks like it's settling

Oh I didn't know more snow was forecast! What results is it you're waiting on? Hope you enjoyed your salad!

Was nice, taking a chicken n spinach pasta salad tomorrow tho if I have salad everyday I'll end up having a blow out out of frustration. Though I was told today there are microwaves in the union lunch area which would be ace.

It's my surgical semester (last semester) assignment results. I passed practice just the theory results to go but these are first results of this year which is up a gear from. Last year so I'm not to confident and these will count towards my degree classification when I top it up to do my surgical assistance training later on

Ahh so its getting serious! Everything crossed for you for tomorrow :) Yeah you don't want to deprive yourself or its a push in the wrong direction. Microwave would be good- they do tend to have facilities like this now but I've noticed they're hard to find! X

They are hidden apparently in a union hub, I've never been my friends used to want the pub at lunch although I've not done this for long time I still go with my little pack lunch.

Pasta feels like such a treat after sp days.

I'm fighting hard for a loss on Friday. Only 3 more days to go.

I passed !!!!! Wasn't best mark but looking back I did my best at time and it was a pass.

To top it off I stayed to my pack up and celebrated with chippy tea, no chips and every bit of batter off :) now for weigh in Friday just as nervous for that

Ty, was bit disappointed at mark but then I remember how far I've come the total career change and doing it all as a single mum and I'm happy that I'm passing.

I'm going to try bit harder on this next one though.

Looking forward to weigh in. I'm hoping for more than half pound I'm trying super hard. Though need to go shopping again it's all I see to do.

Today's been great. Had salads and chicken and veg and melon all throughout day.

Just 2 hi fi bars and I'm done

(Only because I had none left and sw sent me a free box because I had a batch with next to no marshmallows and they arrived today) luckily I was a hexb spare :)

It's hard when he's being cheeky but otherwise I'm used to it. I've found it harder since being so focussed on sw not for food just something else I have to put energy to but it's getting easier.

Yes Louth near me, round there is Donna nook a big coastal beach where there mass seal migration for their winter mating and birthing. They come from about nov-early jan worth a stop by its free and a conservation site it's pretty amazing there's hundreds. When I took Jacob two Bulls were fighting right at the fence about 1 foot away from us. There breath stank lol

Back