Skinnyjeans - My 50lb to christmas

I did, I lost half a lb. Not brilliant but in the right direction. My slimatea didn't work as well as it usually does so I'm hoping to do better next week 1.5lb off target :-O

Half is not bad at all that close to target. Now your nearly there are you happy with that as target? Eeeeek be so exciting to just get it.

How you planning on maintaining do you think?

Half is not bad at all that close to target. Now your nearly there are you happy with that as target? Eeeeek be so exciting to just get it.

How you planning on maintaining do you think?

Yeah I suppose my losses will start to slow before long!
I think I'll be very pleased to reach it but carry on to lose- if I can chip away a couple more lbs then if I have any little gains leading up to the wedding I won't panic!
I'm not sure if my head is taking a while to catch up but I feel like I could still do with losing a bit more?
To maintain I think I'll have an extra hex- I think that's what they do in group? X

Yeah I suppose my losses will start to slow before long! I think I'll be very pleased to reach it but carry on to lose- if I can chip away a couple more lbs then if I have any little gains leading up to the wedding I won't panic! I'm not sure if my head is taking a while to catch up but I feel like I could still do with losing a bit more? To maintain I think I'll have an extra hex- I think that's what they do in group? X

Yeah if it were me (I wish it was) I'd go under and then uve room to play with but your doing well and if you think there's more miles in your losses go for a bit longer. We've not seen any before and after pics ;) wink wink

I know someone just got to target in group and she was disappointed with the maintenance pack and support but I think it's 1 extra hexa and b and more syns? I'm not 100% on the syns though. I guess it means you can enjoy a treat but just follow the plan rest of time.

It will be you before long at the rate you are going :)
Ha I don't know if I dare post before & after!
I think there's still room for losses- I feel 'average' now and would like to be 'slim'- but it could be my perceptions!
I think your right on the hex's but not sure re syns- I'll probably end up following plan most of the time & having the odd treat and end up maintaining that way!

It will be you before long at the rate you are going :) Ha I don't know if I dare post before & after! I think there's still room for losses- I feel 'average' now and would like to be 'slim'- but it could be my perceptions! I think your right on the hex's but not sure re syns- I'll probably end up following plan most of the time & having the odd treat and end up maintaining that way!

I'm going to guess at perceptions but I don't think you truly know until you get there.

I hope this year sometime for me late summer be amazing

I'm going to guess at perceptions but I don't think you truly know until you get there.

I hope this year sometime for me late summer be amazing

Maybe so! Sometimes I can see how far I've come, especially when trying on new clothes, or old ones that stopped fitting!
What target are you aiming for? I can't see stats on my phone x

Maybe so! Sometimes I can see how far I've come, especially when trying on new clothes, or old ones that stopped fitting! What target are you aiming for? I can't see stats on my phone x

At slimming world put 9st but I'll get to 11 and take it half a stone at. Time from them see how I feel.

Taking Jacob to cinema and going to take 3.5syn puffed hula hoops and 2 hi fi bars.

Cinema for us this afternoon

I'll be taking 3.5 syn hula hoops and 2 hi fi bars

tonight tea will be grilled chicken and a syn free sauce with light steamed veg French beans and broccoli

Well today could of been a disaster but wasn't, I did very well at cinema, helped by my little boy not fancying any food or snacks himself.

Came home cooked chicken and veg for tea.

Tomorrow back to uni and with no fridge or microwave, pack up will be salad. But I need a good run of sp days until my weigh in Friday so I don't mind.

I'm chasing down my 1 stone award for which I need 4.5lb to get.

Then I think after 1 stone losses show a lot more and it's more chipping into what I need off. If that makes sense

Put over night oats in fridge but I don't eat muller light anymore so used quark. It's s thick paste doesn't seem right snd thinking I should if just made porridge in morning but we will see.

Well done on resisting cinemas treats! The smell if it all drives me mad. Can you thin down the overnight oats with a splash of milk or water? I think quark might be too thick too. How come you've packed in Muller's? They're horrendously expensive z

I find cinema harder than going for a meal out but I did it :) feel like I have a fighting chance At a good loss Friday now.

The cost and that I don't think there actually that good for you. I do see why they serve a purpose and I'd buy them for my pancakes if I can't get an alternative to work but feel I was just eating them for sake of it.

Quark is to thick I'll add some milk in morning but can see myself ending up with a different breakfast lol

You did! Good job :) They are damn expensive- I don't buy them unless they're on a really good offer. They're quite sweetenered too (not a word but you know what I mean!) Can you get hold of a pot of unflavoured ff natural yog or fromage frais? Then you can add your own sweetness & fruit x

Yeah I can get that I just had quark in lol
They have no nutritional value but I do see why ml serve a purpose.
I do miss odd ones but found I'd have 2 a day just because I could.

I don't get the syns of things like this. Hexa flavour light sift cheese isn't a hexa o dint think yet asda light chilli soft cheese has less fat and calories and carbs than plain Philly light

Yeah I can get that I just had quark in lol
They have no nutritional value but I do see why ml serve a purpose.
I do miss odd ones but found I'd have 2 a day just because I could.

I don't get the syns of things like this. Hexa flavour light sift cheese isn't a hexa o dint think yet asda light chilli soft cheese has less fat and calories and carbs than plain Philly light

I wonder about stuff like this- part of me thinks there's a reason sw have specified certain things & brands, but another (stronger) part says its endorsement. So if something is comparable I will take the cheaper, unbranded item!
I suppose brands are generally accessible to all though. So something you can rely on. Personally I think aldi yoghurts (esp the cranberry & raspberry) is identical to ml x

I wonder about stuff like this- part of me thinks there's a reason sw have specified certain things & brands, but another (stronger) part says its endorsement. So if something is comparable I will take the cheaper, unbranded item! I suppose brands are generally accessible to all though. So something you can rely on. Personally I think aldi yoghurts (esp the cranberry & raspberry) is identical to ml x

Are the Aldi ones synned?

I believe it's all to do with commercial agreements, you only need to read magazine to see that.

I think if the diet encourages you to look at the theory of it all
A bit more then it helps you can make your own swaps and choices then which is good

I think certain flavours are free and certain ones are 0.5/1 but don't quote me on it. As far as I'm concerned a ff yoghurt is a ff yoghurt, though you never know, my losses might have been different had I followed stuff to the letter
Yeah the mag is a sure sign of who's currently in favour with as lol
I couldn't agree more- anything that encourages a healthy, balanced diet (which is basically what sw is, wrapped up and packaged in 'syns' and 'healthy extras') has got to be a good thing

Back