Skinnyjeans - My 50lb to christmas

Whoop whoop! Result. You're doing fab.
Im on a downward road at the moment cant get my head in gear and cant afford the cleanse :-(
Its great to see others doing so well though. Very pleased for you. X

Awww thank you but think Im just my worst enemy. Cant understand myself sometimes. Today for example I have eaten 6 packets of (low fat) crisps, 2 kitkats and 3 of the kids brownies!! Why? Who blimming knows. I cry cos im fat but cant seem to stop myself eating. Whats that about?
I'm watching all the diaries hoping that soon enough something will click. Im honestly genuinly well chuffed for all the guys doing so great I hope to join in soon.
Thanks anyway mate. X

Awww thank you but think Im just my worst enemy. Cant understand myself sometimes. Today for example I have eaten 6 packets of (low fat) crisps, 2 kitkats and 3 of the kids brownies!! Why? Who blimming knows. I cry cos im fat but cant seem to stop myself eating. Whats that about? I'm watching all the diaries hoping that soon enough something will click. Im honestly genuinly well chuffed for all the guys doing so great I hope to join in soon. Thanks anyway mate. X

That's so hard cos it's something that's so possible. But if it's any reassurance I used to be same. I've found all the choice and syns on sw just doesn't work for me I find to many loops to cheat. I hope you find your mojo. X

I went shopping yesterday, im a long way offmy jeans, but I was able to go into any shop and things fitted. Now to clear out the old and work to get into smaller sizes

That's great! How's it been this week? Have you carried on the cleanse9 shakes and sw meals? X

I do c9 shakes, aloe gel and one clean meal a day and I'm loving it. I weigh in Thursday. But then I'm away so I'll do another full c9 on my return and then hopefully be planning my last 1.5st to target :)

How you doing? Wedding is getting closer x

Sounds fab! Lovely to hear your enthusiasm :) Look forward to hear how you get on Thurs! Going away anywhere nice? Doing well thank you! Enjoying treats on a weekend but tried on my wedding dress today- will keep me focused for sure! X

Awwww how did it feel putting it on?

I get so nervous for weigh ins. I want to see them 11's so badly

Awwww how did it feel putting it on?

I get so nervous for weigh ins. I want to see them 11's so badly

It was amazing! I'm half a stone down from when I bought it and its made such a difference. Pressures on to stay low now!
C9 has given you such a boost its brilliant. You'll be counting down in no time, can you see a big difference? Been taking pics? X

It was amazing! I'm half a stone down from when I bought it and its made such a difference. Pressures on to stay low now! C9 has given you such a boost its brilliant. You'll be counting down in no time, can you see a big difference? Been taking pics? X

Will you post us a piccy of you in it so we can see :)
How long to go?

Biggest thing c9 given me is my determination that I can achieve things and I don't need chocolate and crap no matter how many times im told use syns they are there.

Yes got piccys but I'm waiting until im at goal to show them as I do still have a long way to go x

I will! We took a few snaps yesterday but deleted them so we can't look too much lol. But after the wedding I will def post some pics :) less than 12wks now!
Yeah I think for some people it works better to use syns on 'healthy' stuff- avocado, nuts, olive oil.
As long as you've got the pics for you- for those days when you're fed up to keep you on track! X

I will! We took a few snaps yesterday but deleted them so we can't look too much lol. But after the wedding I will def post some pics :) less than 12wks now! Yeah I think for some people it works better to use syns on 'healthy' stuff- avocado, nuts, olive oil. As long as you've got the pics for you- for those days when you're fed up to keep you on track! X

Yes I'm sure those days will come.

Olive oil isn't even a hexb anymore which is a shame.

12 weeks will fly in. Are you away in honeymoon after?

Yes I heard it was a hexb any more! Rubbish- I still count it if I want it. Though I'm getting a bit slack with syns & hexes! Yes we marry on the Friday & fly to Paris on the Monday :) the gain will be comical- pastry, wine, bread & cheese :p I'm not worried tho xx

Your at target your allowed a gain for your honeymoon.

Back