Skinnyjeans - My 50lb to christmas

3lb gain isn't too bad considering you were on a fairly strict regime & had a big loss before you went! Hope you settle back in to c9. I'm back on plan today after a naughty weekend!

I was happy with 3lb really, im back on my c9 nearly half way through. And weigh in tomorrow.
How are you doing? Wedding is getting close? Do you know what's in store for your hen party?

Well done for sticking with it! Hope you get a good loss :)
Doing OK! Feel really busy and a bit stressy at uni and my food is suffering tbh. I'm going for convenience and its not good! Had my first hen party last night, we did fun wine tasting and a 3 course meal! It was lovely, I had a great time but very naughty. I think there's a gain in store for me next week so need to get back on track x

Hello im been awol on her my business has boomed I've not had 2 mins on here.

Im doing good, wi tomorrow im 2lb off my total 3st / 2st at sw weigh ins.

I've got everything crossed I make it

Good luck skinny!
You have done fantastically well and are so very focused very jel!;)
Great that the business is moving in the right direction too. Im glad all is well take care and keep on going. x

So on monday I hit my 3st total loss so it's at 3st1lb and at sw scales it's 2st1 as I lost a st prior to joining.

I weigh again on Monday.

Im aiming for or least well towards my 4st off by end of the month.

Those skinny jeans are getting closer.
I have great fun trying on loads of new clothes last weekend and fitting into ted baker and topshop clothes. So my dream of them jeans is getting ever closer :)

Once I get this next stone off and into 11's I feel im in right place to start looking forward to and pushing for target x

So I haven't updated in a while

My fitness is improving everyday.

Im now 3st2.5 lost and hoping to reach a total of 1st lost by the end of the month.

Really found a huge turning point in my weightloss now and can actually see me being able to walk in and buy those jeans I've wanted for soooooo long

Welldone mate. Its so good to hear a result like yours. It can be done and people like you prove it. Go get those jeans soon. Xxx

image-1833393190.jpg

Here it is my progress so far.

I weigh at sw but I eat clean like sp days and use my syns on my protein.

Our group has got awful no support, and not really a very positive environment at minute.

Back