Skinnyjeans - My 50lb to christmas

Aw I'm the total opposite lol I love feeling full :) Did you have a mini clothes sort out when we talked about it a bit ago? Might give you a little boost x

Yes I did lol got none left now haha
I'm coming down sizes but not enought to buy new yet.

Oh I should eat more but I cannot stand to feel im more of a little n often person.

Yeah I do like to graze some days. Just recently I've found I'm getting hungry around this time of night but don't want to get into a habit of eating so late.
Glad you had a sort out. It can help your mindset and you know it won't be long before you'll be buying some nice new bits.
Good charity shops can be a good call for in between sizes x

Yeah I do like to graze some days. Just recently I've found I'm getting hungry around this time of night but don't want to get into a habit of eating so late. Glad you had a sort out. It can help your mindset and you know it won't be long before you'll be buying some nice new bits. Good charity shops can be a good call for in between sizes x

God knows what I'll be wearing lol
It won't be at all tho if I have bad weeks so need to keep ploughing through.

I've been relying on hi fi bars to much but then without them I reach for chocolate so not really sure what to do.

Food today

Fish (batter removed and mushy peas)
1/4 portion choc cake synned

Tea - chicken salad with hex a feta

Tomorrow -

Overnight quinoa with quark and raspberries

Lunch Stir fry veg with 1 syn sweet chilli sauce
Fruit for snacks (melon and apple)

Tea - chicken and creamy spinach.

Will be cooking up my food for tomorrow tonight ready for placement.

Feta is on my shopping list, so good in a salad! I'm cooking away for the week ahead too! OH is on the wagon now so I have to be extra prepared :-/

I treat myself to some finest age oak barrel Greek feta. Hope it's nice.

I have since dec learnt to eat for fuel and then this week the emotions linked to food crept back so I'm going to
Work extra hard this week

Stick with it mate. Do the plan fully syns are needed for it to work. You can do this. Rooting for u. X

Just found out on sp you can only have 1 hifi bar as a hex I've been having 4.

And I'm annoyed because I asked our consultant to do a tips sheet about all this and hasnt.

So I need to find another hex to have. Going to try some oat pancakes but savoury so it's like s blini

Feeling really annoyed about group it's never been explained to me about s symbol hex I thought hex were there to use within the boundaries of the category.

And I ask for help and reply I get is. They've always been like that.

I sometimes wonder what I pay my membership for. Been doing sp wrong since it came out.

Feeling very let down tonight :(

Whoa?? Im confused now whats an S Hex? I must admit thats why i left group get much more support here. Keep chin up u have been doing fantastic so far and will continue to do so. Hugs. X

Back