Skinnyjeans - My 50lb to christmas

Did you WI today? I've upped the water to try and improve my skin. I was thinking about looking into those skin, hair & nail supplements. X

Today hun, let's see how I've done. I feel great day 5 and never thought I'd get this far. I like the routine and the structure and not spending a fortune in supermarket every 2 days x

Ill send you a link to my online shop if you like, I can offer a discount and there's whole number of different things for skin, hair, nails fitness etc x

Day 6 of clean 9.

Got a busy day im starting to believe that I might actually be able to achieve this and achieve my weight loss that I've wanted for so long x

Please do not post links which Minimins does not allow. Banned: Commercial website, auctions/eshop, forums, referral or affiliate links, third party weight loss resources and everything else not mentioned in the allowed...unless approved by the forum admin. MiniMins has a zero tolerance to spam and to keep our forums free from spam...no advertising, no trading, swapping, selling or soliciting is allowed all spammers are automatically banned.

That's ok :) thanks

You've done brilliantly! How are you going to carry on Monday? X

Day 9 is here wow I can't believe change in myself. Very nervous for weigh in tomorrow.

I'm going to continue shakes twice a day, my free foods which I love and clean eating and aloe gel on a morning as my skin is great. I'm not yet going back to the sw plan but am still going for the weigh in and the support but definately clean eating, no fizzies and no sweeteners anymore.

Weigh in tomorrow seems nerve wracking but slightly less important as I wanted to get over my addiction to diet coke and that has been achieved :)

Good luck mate. I know I couldnt have done it so well done. X

Back